One for the resident cat ladies ...

cats got your teeth!.JPG

LOL do anyone of you who can eat the bread that kitty sat next to bread?? I would eat the bread loaf anyway!! LOL

Okay this going to be a 2 part post. My soon to be exhusband's cousin posted a video on my timeline, cuz he knows I have a cat and am always posting about her. Anyway, he's never actually met me and is forever forgetting than I'm deaf (he's posted other vids for me to watch, so does MY cousin) but I think it's understanable it's not something they deal with on a regular basis.

So the video isn't captioned, it's a youtube one so it may have the voice to text, but I didn't even look cuz it's lame, I watched it and then asked him if they were saying anything, heck I didn't even have my hearing aid when I watched I can't nothing without them. He's all OMG I'M SORRY I FEEL SO STUPID HOW DO I ALWAYS FORGET, and that they are talking and it's really funny. So he sent me a message on facebook, he wrote down everything they said and sent it to me, and it is funny!!!! So you can either read it, or watch the video, or both :) I say read it then watch the video....the cats are cute. Or I gues you could open 2 tabs with alldeaf and watch the video and read it at the same time, the cats aren't actually doing anything but sitting there looking sad, and it stays on the same cat for awhile, while they are "talking" making an entry in their diary :D

Cat 1: Dear diary, the authorities have removed the pair of black pants, from the couch. There is no longer any place for me to sleep. I have vomited three times in protest, but there is no sign that anything will change. My only other hope for rest is on the computer keyboard which is nearby, but sadly no one is currently using it……I will wait.
Cat 2: Dear diary, my food dish is now only half full and its obvious I will soon starve to death. I have repeatedly tried to draw attention to my predicament to the authorities, but they are clearly either stupid, deaf, or just cruel……….This may be my last entry.
Cat 3: It has come to my attention that the authorities have two hands, and seemed to have made it the sadistic policy to only pet me with one of them, at a time…..half of love is just…low, which Is how I feel. My spirit is breaking.
Cat 4: Dear diary, I have decided to plead with the authorities to rub my belly, I think it will do me good in my current condition, I would like to receive two rubs exactly…a third one and I will bite the shit out of them as per protocol…….wish me luck.
Cat 5: Dear diary, The water dish continues to vex me, the authorities continue to taunt me with this cruel liquid, that neither has smell nor distinguishing visual markings….a sad anniversary, this is the 900th day that my nose has been unintentionally wetted.
Cat 6: Dear diary, yesterday I put in a simple request regarding the door to the garden, but seemingly out of sheer spite, the authorities refused to hold the door open long enough……for me to decide weather to go outside..or inside…or outside….or inside.
Cat 7: Dear diary, the authorities have punished me for taking a crap on the livingroom floor, this dispite my efforts to distribute the litter evenly throughout the house, I am convinced that they are mad men, devoid of reason.
Cat 8: Dear diary, the squirrel was back again today…it mocks me…I will try and release my mind from this torment and groom myself……………for four hours.
Cat 9: Dear diary, I have been stalking an insect on the wall for the past three days now, all of my attempts to capture it have been thwarted, however today on further inspection, I found out that the insect was in fact a thumbtack. There is no logic in this place.
Cat 10: Dear diary, it is three in the morning, the authorities have closed the door to the bedroom, I can only assume that they have forgotten about me and have left me here to die. As a last resort I will stand post for the rest of the night and sing the song of my people…..in hopes that they rescue me.
Cat 11: Dear diary, When the authorities poop, I have tried to poop in the bathtub litter box with them, in a show of solidarity……….I have yet to experience any gratitude.
Cat 12: Dear diary, My attempts to destroy the terrible plant, have all been for not. Somehow, almost as if by, some evil magic….a new one has appeared in its place…I will have to start over now…………….Like Sisyphus I am bound to hell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk&feature=player_embedded]Sad Cat Diary - YouTube[/ame]

^^^ Yeah, I wouldn't either. LOL

I'll just shake my booty.

LOL. Ol' Grumpy Cat at it again. I think she needs some "fun" to put a smile on her face. :lol:

:lol:

I want those nails !!! I also want those nails I posted in another thread.

LOL. The poor little kitten on the left with the "WTF" look on his/her face.

With all the rain and storms today this is it .. I think were gonna need an ark soon ...
water.jpg

Back