Omar Sharif

caz

Reaction score
such shame oMAR Sharif died 83...I loved him in Dr zivargo so handsome

I watched Omar Sharif performed in "Lawrence Of Arabia" the best. "Funny Girl" was okay to me. He was great actor. I did not know he was 83 years old. Wow, how times goes so fast. I will surely miss him.

Rest In Peace, Omar Sharif. :(

more-773992742.jpg

I believe he died on his own in a hotel and 83 by standards of today not that old

I look at his quick exit as a blessing since he had been dealing with Alzheimers disease for at least the last 3 years.

I look at his quick exit as a blessing since he had been dealing with Alzheimers disease for at least the last 3 years.

Alzheimers disease is so horrible to have it robbed a person of everything . Yes I agree , he would no longer know how to eat anymore .
:(

Alzheimers disease is so horrible to have it robbed a person of everything . Yes I agree , he would no longer know how to eat anymore .
:(

yep awful condition...83 with good medical care you could have just over 20yrs quality life or I like to think
I first fell in love when saw dr zivargo omar just sex on legs..i looked after one of his bridge partners many years a go myself and god knows how many other nurses tried hard get invite meet him no luck...was told if bevvy of naked girls desperate for sex he would not notice if had deck of cards in hand

yep awful condition...83 with good medical care you could have just over 20yrs quality life or I like to think
I first fell in love when saw dr zivargo omar just sex on legs..i looked after one of his bridge partners many years a go myself and god knows how many other nurses tried hard get invite meet him no luck...was told if bevvy of naked girls desperate for sex he would not notice if had deck of cards in hand

He was a very handsome man , really sexy !:giggle: I bet a lot of women wanted to meet him.
Lawrence of Arabia was on TV today in memory of him.

then I expect dr zivargo be on sometime soon...I use to grade boyfriends if never took me see dr zivargo they got boot but them who go more than once see it they stayed on me list

then I expect dr zivargo be on sometime soon...I use to grade boyfriends if never took me see dr zivargo they got boot but them who go more than once see it they stayed on me list

it might not be on the TV guide , so you try to look on line to see if will be aired as a memory to him. I know sometime a station will air a movie that was not planned to be on and there is no listing of it.

They do that in UK as well.odd thing Lawrence of Arabia was on day before he died

Back