Older xbox console error 13

PowerWCRulez

Reaction score
Oh boy, I turned on my older xbox game box and it's red ring flashing (very old bulky xbox with green logo on the top). it's possibility dead? and I felt on my xbox for vibrations, then it's a hard drive's platter looks like shattered. I've been on my old xbox since 2 years now (pre-owned) then I am waiting for new Jasper Xbox360 comes in.

You just got Pwned by M$. Actually it's called the Red Ring of Death. You will need to call M$ and send in for repair.

You just got Pwned by M$. Actually it's called the Red Ring of Death. You will need to call M$ and send in for repair.

Not original Xbox, red ring of death is applied for Xbox 360 only.

Original Xbox has different problem but no worse than Xbox 360, it could send to MS for repair and need have pay it because warranty on all original Xbox is expired (only 1 year of warranty after purchase new).

Nah, it's very old black xbox "Bulky" before they started xbox360 released. They can't fix the old xbox anymore.

I will check with Llamma (Game Console Repair/Store in my local area) for new hard drive.

Oh boy, I turned on my older xbox game box and it's red ring flashing (very old bulky xbox with green logo on the top). it's possibility dead? and I felt on my xbox for vibrations, then it's a hard drive's platter looks like shattered. I've been on my old xbox since 2 years now (pre-owned) then I am waiting for new Jasper Xbox360 comes in.

Xbox 360 with Jasper motherboard released in last August.

Not original Xbox, red ring of death is applied for Xbox 360 only.

Original Xbox has different problem but no worse than Xbox 360, it could send to MS for repair and need have pay it because warranty on all original Xbox is expired (only 1 year of warranty after purchase new).

Oops. I thought he was referring Xbox 360. The original Xbox was way better, gotta love it. Zero problem

The black Xbox is the orginal Xbox...and Microsoft can still repair the orginal Xbox but not free of charge.

It is rare for the orginal Xbox to have such problem like that thou.

xbox.jpg

The black Xbox is the orginal Xbox...and Microsoft can still repair the orginal Xbox but not free of charge.

It is rare for the orginal Xbox to have such problem like that thou.

xbox.jpg
Ditto...

I've got the Halo Edition Xbox that's over 5 years old and it still works beautifully.

Most of my friends who have burnt-out Xbox and Playstation 2 are because they play them on the carpet or where air circulation is bad. :roll:

How you know its not in stores yet?

That possibly could explain why we havent hear any error reports on the Jasper models...yet. Right, Foxrac?

Nevermind, Power is right about no Jasper motherboard on market right now.

How you know its not in stores yet?

That possibly could explain why we havent hear any error reports on the Jasper models...yet. Right, Foxrac?

I checked on the Xbox forums about jasper sighting and other topics.
Just wait for jasper to be released by lot #.

Interesting...I wonder when the Jasper versions will be on the market.

Back