Old AD members

Since some old threads have been brought back from the dead, I see posts made by members who are no longer here. It makes me wonder what happened with them.

Does anyone know?

Like, for example, Liebling for one?

I wonder if they are ok.

I've been gone for awhile, shel. Graduated from MSUM, moved to CA and moved back to MN (no jobs out there), haven't gotten a chance to contact AlleyCat to let her know I'm back in the Twin Cities. I've been unemployed since June 2009 and just received a full-time job offer on Monday and start next week. Looking forward to getting a paycheck and paying my share of taxes (don't tell President Osama that).

So, I started posting again a few days ago.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE MORALE IMPROVES!!!:rofl:

I've been gone for awhile, shel. Graduated from MSUM, moved to CA and moved back to MN (no jobs out there), haven't gotten a chance to contact AlleyCat to let her know I'm back in the Twin Cities. I've been unemployed since June 2009 and just received a full-time job offer on Monday and start next week. Looking forward to getting a paycheck and paying my share of taxes (don't tell President Osama that).

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE MORALE IMPROVES!!!:rofl:

Welcome back!!

Heyyy, xsuperchick! How are you? Are you in the UK now or what?

welcome back i am glad of you!! :D

Wirelessly posted

Just read this whole thread and it brings smiles.. I do miss some oldies such as Liza and Katzie as well as Kootchie. Ahh who could forget the Charlie's Chickies [laff laff here] Don't forget good ol' bbnt and his infamous "I thought you were in jail" greeting or the twins sharing their days with us! Whoo BBQ'ing up down left and right USA! Don't forget our dear German DarlingLiebling! Who could keep up debating with that stubborn headed but soft hearted woman! DreamDeaf and her Reb! [pinches ther collectives arses] Friends will come and go here in AD but we can reach them using the PM button. If you golden dear oldies are reading..[yes you you and you too] this come on by and drop a line!

Wirelessly posted

Just read this whole thread and it brings smiles.. I do miss some oldies such as Liza and Katzie as well as Kootchie. Ahh who could forget the Charlie's Chickies [laff laff here] Don't forget good ol' bbnt and his infamous "I thought you were in jail" greeting or the twins sharing their days with us! Whoo BBQ'ing up down left and right USA! Don't forget our dear German DarlingLiebling! Who could keep up debating with that stubborn headed but soft hearted woman! DreamDeaf and her Reb! [pinches ther collectives arses] Friends will come and go here in AD but we can reach them using the PM button. If you golden dear oldies are reading..[yes you you and you too] this come on by and drop a line!

Nice to see you around these parts again Mrs B. We missed you.

Wirelessly posted

saywhatkid said:
Wirelessly posted

Nice to see you around these parts again Mrs B. We missed you.

Aww! [big hugs] :hug: It is always so good to be here!

Still not heard from SxyPorkie lately as i know there was other thread about her but still sorely miss her since she hasn't making any comments here or elsewhere - just wondering about her so far.............. Anyway, back to this topic, any of you heard of TROLLING gal from UK lately? LOLZ i am not going to bring her name up here as we all know that we sick of her - ha ha! :giggle: :lol: :laugh2: Anyway again, i am trying to think of other old AD Members here!!! UMMMMMMM......:naughty:

Back