Old AD members

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I just hope all these mentioned members are doing well. But as with anything Internet discussion forums go through change, AD just went through one of those changes, maybe it was puberty, or maybe it went through menopause, but either way it changed for a reason. I'm still overall happy with AD.com though and I think we have a pretty good crew here.

some old members are active on fb.. myself, I haven't been feeling much desire to write on the forum .. I dunno why..

some old members are active on fb.. myself, I haven't been feeling much desire to write on the forum .. I dunno why..

Maybe it is too much drama and little bit tiring or more tiring when someone argue not getting it from us, Deafies. :dunno:

Which reminds me, I got asked the strangest/funniest question at work today:

"What happens when two deaf people have a screaming match?"

I couldn't help but laugh. OK back to topic.

definition of "old"- just over 100-recently retired.
Cheers

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Cheers

That would be the definition of "elderly."

"Old" in this sense means people who's time has come and gone on Alldeaf.

Cheers

To high school kids, I am considered old but to people who are 80 and over, I am considered a kid. :lol:

No, he wasn't banned - but it was an logical thinking IF he made another account on AD under different userID but the same person, he'd be banned for it, however he hasn't.

like nathan Dismal Shadow

real name ethan

I have been in and out but curious what happens to Vamprox and Jillo?

real name ethan

As far as I know, Nathan's only account was under and still is under "Dismal Shadow" He does not, as far as I know, have multiple accounts. And - you have his real name wrong.

real name ethan
You have no respect to other people's by their real names, you can't not just reveal their names in public with out their knowledge. Next time, dude - think before you post.

lol I'm also one of oldest ADer here since 2003 but I always changed my username.. but not this time.. ;) but unforunately for me... I have problems cuz i realized I made too many aim sns and email addreses.. I definately need help I need :eek3: anyway back to the topic... I miss old roadrunner.. *bleep* wow he went away too fast?!?! :laugh2:

I am back, I go in and out of phases. There are other peoples that I have become friends on here now on FB. Most just got tired of the drama here and moved on. They also got tired of the gossip they got from the deaf there and wanted to get themselves out of that circle too.

Liebing, I visited her a few years ago and she was doing great then. Know she was happy and her kids where growing up. Other then that, haven't talked to her since. It was around the same time she was flying to the states for a wedding for another ADer. But that was back in like 07.

One mostly left cause of the drama cause between other ADers where causing between her and a male friend. It just came down to people that she thought where friends, ended up backstabbing her. That why she left. Another left cause she was getting to busy with her life and didn't have time. Yes, most of the friends I made have been females that has moved on.

Back