OK, it is Christmas Eve; who is still up???

Christmas Story never gets old these days - it keeps you in the festive mood :)
:thumb:

Your gonna shoot your eye out.

BBgun.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9pitq0XCCo&feature=related[/ame]

@ 3:23 is where he caught on fire at my place

I'm up (1:20am local) waiting to video chat with one of my best friends who lives 2time zones west of me ... totally worth it to be able to see each other :) ...

I hate living 1500 & 1700miles away from my 2 best friends in the entire world live (and they live in completely opposite directions, of course)

:wave: I am still up at this hour (1:05 am on X-mas day).... We just finished watching Predator movie that we are renting from - wow that's very good one lots of actions!!!!

i am still up at thei 12:02 AM on Boxing Day (26th December) lol...had too much food/wine/deserts gosh my tummy is bloated... and another day to munch through piles of Christmas food that Santa left under the tree:wave:... and thanks Santa..:deaf:

Well just got up. Been waiting for santa to show up but i fell asleep before i could catch him lol.

Anyways happy holidays :)

I finally went to bed a little after 3 a.m. :)

Its now Christmas day. I'm up, going to make appetizers soon for lunch, my white poinsettas have been planted, and my kitties gave me the zumba wii game this morning. I wonder what they were trying to tell me. They insisted it came from Santa, but I tried to reason with them that Santa could not possibly fit in the 3 inch pipe that comes through my wood burning stove.I didn't win that argument. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Awake again and just washing the clothes and killing time until it is time to go to our Christmas party.

I finally went to bed a little after 3 a.m. :)

lol me too. can't wait to set up this humidifier. i might be able sleep well after all... I have to wait 24 hours because the instruction said to soak the cartridge for 24 hours :roll:

Need a nap! Got dinner cooking. Gifts all opened. Everyone happy. Too much candy and chocolate. wait----I don't like chocolate, why did Santa give it to me?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I am home alone with my kitty but I will join my family on Jan 1st.

I nodded off when Ralphie said "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I woke up to see the ending credits then I just turned off the TV, rolled over and went back to sleep.

Home alone on Netflix DVD. Best part of the night. Worst part was either her dog issues and her wanting me to fix the problem at 3, 3:30 and 4 in the morning or the tango. Soooo faking it.

Merry Holidays!!!

I was busy with family until midnight and slept till woke up at 3 a.m. to put all toys and wrapped the presents under the christmas tree for two hours.. My girls woke up at 5 a.m.! :dizzy:

Back