Ok I dont know which mod did this....

Hi Koala,

I understand how you feel.

I felt I have the right to post to announce Steve Irwin's death FIRST as I am an Australian and felt that other thread starter is wrong as he/she is not an Aussie. It's a duty for any aussie member to announce their fellow aussie death FIRST. I find it a very BIG insult when non-aussie to post an announcement.

Please stop being selfish. Aussie person already announce this news to all the world. That are not our fault to post this thread because We respect Steve Irwin and we liked him. Remember that Diana Spencer's story spread over so fast in the all world. Everyone knew her like Steve Irwin. We cannot blame each other over who announce that they belong to country. I am sorry how you feel this way.

And yes, it is very sad that Steve's sudden death. It has shock many many people not just in Australia but all over the world. It touch everyone's heart as he is a most popular guy around the world. My heart goes out to his wife and his two children at this sad moment.

Of course it was so shocked. I liked Steve and his wife. Their shows were so good.
[/QUOTE]

Everyone can announce Steve Irwin death.... There isn't a law that the person needs to be a aussie to order to be able to announce it.. It's not a insult, Anybody can tell this announcement... Period....

Mind you pretty please respect Mod whoever deleted yours which it's good reason.. Why can't you quit or cry-mockery? Please remain silent and respect AD!? Can you do tha.... ?

I agree with AJ... The mods didn't have a right to delete it.. Peroid!! They deleted one of mine and it was soooo uncalled for.. We're not doing anything wrong... if your telling him to quit or cry mockery, then what in the world are you doing, Making things worst by making rude comments...

:sure:

He was Australian - born and bred and died in AUSTRALIA, the only connect about American is his wife Terri.

They first met and fall in love at Queensland, Australia, and chose to live and work in Queensland, Australia.

Their two children born and bred Australian. Only first generation half American in them.

Thank you.

good post!!

Someone deleted my post as well about the lesson should be learned from steves death.Im sorry but comon sence says you dont play with or fool with dangerous animals like alligators,Crocs,Snakes,Scorpions and Big Cats.These animals focus one thing in their minds is to kill.GOD Made these animals to kill not to be mans pet.Just like Jacques Cousteau who fooled with Dangerous Sharks,and Octopus.These Animals are not for men to challenge.NOT EVEN BEARS you wanna fool around with.If anyone watched Gunther Gebel-Williams got killed in a circus accident a tiger attacked and killed him is another lesson to be learned.You just dont dare animals to entertain people.I think now Congress should pass a law to ban entertainment on certain animals.If Hollywood produces another movie on danger animal list.The Producer and Actor pays a $10,000 fine plus 30 days in jail.And put an end in lion tamers in the circus too.Just like its against the Law on bullfights,,Pitbull Fights and Cock Fighting in america.I think it should be against the law to attempt Bear Wrestling and Gator Wrestling as well.Any attempt to wrestle a bear or gator cops should arrest you put you in jail and judge sentence you 5 years in federal prison.So i think a lesson should be learned from steves death.

Yes your last statement was awful thats why it was deleted...YOu has no respect for the death of Steve Irwin.... now you rant about it..... NOW SHOW RESPECT AND TALK NICE ABOUT STEVE... NO MORE RANTING HERE IT IS NOT LAWS.... IT IS MEMORIAL OF HIM... SO SHUT UP

If he wants to rant, let him rant. It only pads extra layers of stupidity to his character.

Richard

ok....seriously....if a fight breaks out in my thread, i will kick all of ur asses. this is why i dont come to AD as much, its because no matter what the thread is about it turns into a fight. the Thread could be about pretty flowers and puppies and it will get locked because someone had to start a fight. and im pretty fucking tired of it. so if anyone ruins my thread by starting a fight in it, yeah...i'll be finished with AD for good.

so with that said

after getting some sleep, and thinking about it. im still sad but it doesn't hurt as much. and im glad he died the way he did. he died in nature, in an environment that he loved. he wasn't in a car crash, he wasn't shot. i think that if he had a choice of how he was gonna die, i think one of his choices would be to die doing what he loves. he said he wanted to be remembered as a man who was passionate about what he was doing.

i should get a Steve tattoo.

ok....seriously....if a fight breaks out in my thread, i will kick all of ur asses. this is why i dont come to AD as much, its because no matter what the thread is about it turns into a fight. the Thread could be about pretty flowers and puppies and it will get locked because someone had to start a fight. and im pretty fucking tired of it. so if anyone ruins my thread by starting a fight in it, yeah...i'll be finished with AD for good.

so with that said

after getting some sleep, and thinking about it. im still sad but it doesn't hurt as much. and im glad he died the way he did. he died in nature, in an environment that he loved. he wasn't in a car crash, he wasn't shot. i think that if he had a choice of how he was gonna die, i think one of his choices would be to die doing what he loves. he said he wanted to be remembered as a man who was passionate about what he was doing.

AJ-

I can understand how much you are in grevious as you love him. My husband has been tearing in eyes yesterday. we watched Discovery channel and Animials Planet last night episode about Steve went through painful when his parents died in car accident and excitment to become a father with his daughter baby born.

Wow, it is very difficult for rest of us in this world. He is a legend just like Princess Diana. My condolences to his family.

You need to calm down and away from this thread until you are ready. :) Hang in there !

so with that said

sounds kickass with a croc or something he liked doing

sounds kickass with a croc or something he liked doing

nah, id just get the name steve. i dont know where i would get it. maybe on the side of my stomach. just something small and simple to give tribute to him.

u know what, i wish there was like an email address to where i could send a letter to his family. that would be great.

I cannot imagine what his child is thinking about it. I would think that she will not support wild animals I don't know for sure.

I cannot imagine what his child is thinking about it. I would think that she will not support wild animals I don't know for sure.

sure she will, her daddy taught her everything about animals. she was born into it, it would be instinctive for her to help animals.

Royalmagjesty, Do you think I am stupid? I am not STUPID! okay?

dont....dont u even dare. u have a problem with someone, then take it in private. do not ruin my thread, i swear to god, dont ruin my thread. im tired of it.

sure she will, her daddy taught her everything about animals. she was born into it, it would be instinctive for her to help animals.

nodding i saw how he taugh her to love animals on tv when he show her about animal and not so afraid of animals

Bindi is fearless and always look up to her dad
and now it seems different

I can see what your getting at .
Steve knew what he was doing was dangerous .If you play with fire you will get burnt .
Steve how ever was a much loved man and did a lot of work to save wild life.
He tought us alot.

There is nothing wrong with people missing him .

I for one will.

Exactly! But I will miss steve! But i the reason i want these laws in america to stop the stupidty.Stop playing with fire with these animals.Just like i was teasing my cat and my cat didnt like to be teased.And mom warned me im gonna get scratched by her one of these days,,but i didnt listen and yup i got scratched and bit by her.Thats why i want these laws installed in america.Ether the cops will get you or the animals will.

dont....dont u even dare. u have a problem with someone, then take it in private. do not ruin my thread, i swear to god, dont ruin my thread. im tired of it.

whatever, I didn't ruin your thread.

I'm an american and I respect and felt sorry for his death. is that a crime? :roll:

*mutters* ...bunch of country racism...

I'm an american and I respect and felt sorry for his death. is that a crime? :roll:

*mutters* ...bunch of country racism...

No,,,But Wrestling Bears & Gators should be a crime Plus Taming Tigers,Lions and Elephants should be a crime too.

Why you think bullfighting,Pitbull Fighting and Cock Fighting are against the law in the US?

AJ-

I can understand how much you are in grevious as you love him. My husband has been tearing in eyes yesterday. we watched Discovery channel and Animials Planet last night episode about Steve went through painful when his parents died in car accident and excitment to become a father with his daughter baby born.

His Mother died in car accident, but his father Bob is still alive, and I saw him in TV to pay tribute today. You will see a photo of him in the link attachment.

AdelaideNow... Irwin dad has lost 'best mate'

Irwin dad has lost 'best mate'

STEVE Irwin's dad Robert has indicated the family will refuse an offer for a state funeral for his son because he was "just an ordinary bloke".

"He's just an ordinary bloke - he wants to be remembered as an ordinary bloke," he said at Australia Zoo in Queensland today.

However, Mr Irwin said the final decision would be made by Irwin's wife Terri.

Mr Irwin faced the media for the first time to thank the public for their tributes to his son and ask for his daughter-in-law to be given time to grieve.

He also paid tribute to the Crocodile Hunter, who died on Monday in far north Queensland when a stingray barb struck him in the heart as he filmed a documentary.

"Steve knew the risks involved with the type of work he was doing and he wouldn't have wanted it any other way," Mr Irwin said.

"There's never been anybody else that I know of that had the personality Steve had and the strength and the conviction of what he believed in and his message was conservation.

"He was such a strong person that people all over the world believed in him."

Mr Irwin said he and his son were more like best mates.

"I'm a lucky, lucky guy. I've had the opportunity to have a son like Steve."

"Over the years, Steve and I have had a lot of adventures together and there's been many occasions when anything could have gone wrong," Mr Irwin said.

He said Terri Irwin was holding up "very well", but "she's extremely concerned for her children".

"It's extremely hard for Terri and the children," he said.

"That's why I ask the media to please give them a break for the children's sake."

He also said: "I'd like to thank all the people for all the wonderful tributes that have come in. It's been absolutely amazing."

Terri Irwin and the couple's children, Bindi, eight, and Bob, two, flew home from Tasmania on Monday evening after hearing the news.

With AAP

No,,,But Wrestling Bears & Gators should be a crime Plus Taming Tigers,Lions and Elephants should be a crime too.

Why you think bullfighting,Pitbull Fighting and Cock Fighting are against the law in the US?

god im just adding fuel to the fire but, the reason cock fighting and pitbull fighting is illegal in the united states is because you're making profit on animal cruelity.

what steve is doing is getting you up close with animals so people can learn more about them. he never EVER harmed an animal while doing this, he never would. he got into a situation, showed u the animal, talked to u about them, then let them go and that was it.

do u know why he held a snake by the tail, instead of by the head? because he said it was harmful to hold a snake by the head, it hurt them. so he held it by the tail instead and gave it a stick to rest on while he talked about them. Steve would NEVER put an animal in harms way. ever.

Back