OJO or Sorenson

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
I'd like some perspectives on this issue.

As I know it now, sorenson 200 has their own 866 nbr or whatever. I have sorenson 100 (currently in storage) and I have a CSD vrs 888 nbr but I have to have it to fixed to where I use no-ip.org to have a fixed IP address to give out which I use for sorenson. This method is not always reliable because the sorenson doesnt always ring. (Long story I wish not to get into)

I have OJO now and depend on it quite heavily to make outbound calls to dr's and hearing folks...etc etc. I just learned (I know..I am late learner) that I could have given out OJO's relay number with my OJO's phone number and the hearing folks and/or doctors could call me this way and leave a message if I didnt answer the OJO phone.

My question is this - should I wait until Jan 09 when the govt mandates every one have their own independent 888 nbr and I just give that out to the doctors/hearing folks to make it easier? Also, wouldn't OJO be a better option over sorenson 200 to have messages left right on OJO? I HATE the video mail option of going through my computer to look at video. I rather it be right there on OJO.

What you think????

Eh, I don't know. I got Ojo and never used it, it is in the product box. The product is nice but I just don't like it. I rather wait for MVP. I didn't know you can leave message on Ojo?

You'll get REAL, local ten-digit number from Snap!VRS for your Ojo by Dec. 31st 2008 (or possibly sooner, I hope - I'm an OJO user myself too). Not 800, 866 or 888 numbers - unless you want to transport DIRECTVP number from Sorenson to Ojo in January, I think.

I'd like some perspectives on this issue.

As I know it now, sorenson 200 has their own 866 nbr or whatever. I have sorenson 100 (currently in storage) and I have a CSD vrs 888 nbr but I have to have it to fixed to where I use no-ip.org to have a fixed IP address to give out which I use for sorenson. This method is not always reliable because the sorenson doesnt always ring. (Long story I wish not to get into)

I have OJO now and depend on it quite heavily to make outbound calls to dr's and hearing folks...etc etc. I just learned (I know..I am late learner) that I could have given out OJO's relay number with my OJO's phone number and the hearing folks and/or doctors could call me this way and leave a message if I didnt answer the OJO phone.

My question is this - should I wait until Jan 09 when the govt mandates every one have their own independent 888 nbr and I just give that out to the doctors/hearing folks to make it easier? Also, wouldn't OJO be a better option over sorenson 200 to have messages left right on OJO? I HATE the video mail option of going through my computer to look at video. I rather it be right there on OJO.

What you think????

I don't understand why your signature say "LIVE WITH IT!" So post about that issue?

I am having problem with my Ojo and the other end of line, VRS operators said my screen is blank! Even I can see myself on self view screen on bottom. The camera privacy cover is fully open to the stop. I think it is a problem with my network setup in Ojo.

I contacted Ojo support tech on live chat. He called my Ojo and it works fine both way?? He told me to be sure the privacy cover fully open to the stop. I did. But called Ojo VRS, same issue like above. Planned to contact him to work with me with the problem.

I am looking foward to have 10 digit number for Ojo! I'm sick and tired of email or aim friends to request their up to date IP address.

Catty

Back