Oil of Helichrysum

Dannie

Reaction score
For anyone who's been deaf or hard of hearing due to nerve damage, google this:

Oil of Helichrysum for hearing.

The information is bizarre, but it just might work and even a bit would be significant! I can't get my hands on it for another 2 weeks so I can't tell you until then if it worked for me!

Just one dab on your finger and put your finger in your ear, and I'am told even deaf babies or HOH people can regain some clearer hearing within 45 minutes to one hour.

IF YOU TRY THIS, AND IF THIS WORKS. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS MORE THAN YOU SHOULD, THIS IS ALL THE INFORMATION I KNOW, BUT PLEASE DO THE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DO THIS AND IF IT DOES WORK ON YOU, but it may only work for some with nerve damage!

Again, if you scoff at the message, why not google the oil and read about it first or try it - I certainly think it's worth mentioning on this board, and we all know there's things out there that work but aren't too well known!

Oil of Helichrysum for hearing. (for nerve damage / doesn't always work)

Hears Clock Ticking For First Time..
Today I am sending my second order for Young Living Essential Oils, Dr. Gary Young's book, tapes and a video to add to the cassettes I ordered. Having had a hearing problem of long standing, I started with Young Living Helichrysum Essential Oil. Yesterday, without my hearing aid in my ear, I heard the wall clock ticking. I have
never heard it before.

BEFORE TRYING THIS PLEASE DO THE RESEARCH!, I CAN'T GET IT FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO.

She Ended 20 Years of Back Pain...
In May of 1976 I developed walking pneumonia, after two years of unsuccessful medical treatments for severe, chronic bronchitis. The drugs given at that time "seemed" to clear the inflammation. However, upper back pain developed, became debilitating and
continued to worsen until it was excruciating. Extensive medical tests, X-rays, nerve testing and traction proved no cause. Medical doctors told me I would have to take muscle relaxers, pain killers and tranquilizers the rest of my life. No way! I wanted to know the cause, not take drugs for symptoms. After "fighting" the pain for over 20 years, I learned that 100% pure essential oils could kill the virus settled in my back. On November 18, 1996, I began applying Young Living Thyme Essential Oil, which killed the viruses that had been causing pain for so long. It's wonderful to know that after you find the cause, it can be treated safely and naturally.
Young Living Testimonials - Freedom Marketing

Skeptical But Willing...
When I first heard about Essential Oils, I more-less discounted
them. But as I became aware that many of them are mentioned in the
Bible, I decided to withhold my opinion until I knew more of them.
I have a hearing problem that not even hearing aids help in
distinguishing the words the minister in church is saying, or
family members at the dinner table. My grandson brought me two of
the oils, Young Living Essential Helichrysum Oil to put on my ear
and Young Living Essential Valor oil to rub on the bottom of my
feet. I did as instructed to please my grandson. After about four
days I thought I was hearing better, but not sure of it. After a
week there was no doubt about it. I was able to hear the minister
and take part in conversation where only one person was speaking
at a time.
Also, for the first time in several years I was able to hear
the birds singing outside the house. It was so wonderful hearing
them sing. If putting a drop of oil in your ear and on the bottom
of your feet sounds ridiculous in helping a hearing problem,
remember that God provided the oils to keep us healthy, and
because of Him they do accomplish wonders.
(At age 81 and strong, she still tends to her garden)
- Marian Wallace
La Canada, CA

Back