Oil leak has been stopped.

Hey Pinky, welcome back to AD. :)

Although it is good news, I prefer to wait and see how well it has progressed.

I so love how people make the oil spill a political thing. :)

Did Republicans operate oil? No. Ok. Democrats? No. Does Obama run BP? No. Ok. So who's fault was it? :)

Did Republicans operate oil? No. Ok. Democrats? No. Does Obama run BP? No. Ok. So who's fault was it? :)

Simple......BP. Oh and the folks who were supposed to inspect the well. :)

I do remember reading that Obama stated he was responsible!!! He took responsibility for the spill....

I do remember reading that Obama stated he was responsible!!! He took responsibility for the spill....

It's true:

28433553.jpg

Earth leaks alot of oil from seabeds down below. Rather a common and natural occurrence.

Pretty bad news because if the well bore is damaged below the seafloor, it means the only way to stop it from leaking will be the completion of the relief well and plugging the bore with mud and cement from below.
I do not pay much attention to the gulf news any more, but I have friends who send me emails, lol. Here is one, check out the POP at the end...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3PHBnuKcM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Boa Deep C - ROV 2 - Sea Bed Pop![/ame]

Back