Ohlone College - Brian Malzkuhn

qwerty123

Reaction score
OHLONE COLLEGE SUSPENDS PROFESSOR AFTER STUDENTS COMPLAIN

Ohlone College in Fremont, Calif. has placed Brian Malzkuhn, a professor in the Deaf Studies program, on administrative leave with pay, KGO-TV in San Francisco reported Thursday, after students complained he tried to get them involved in a scam. Apparently no one took the bait, but it's the same scam Malzkuhn allegedly used earlier on a deaf San Jose couple, Bill and Marie Ramos. They say Malzkuhn promised to share $68 million from the fortune of a deaf Nigerian dictator, and the couple took a mortgage on their home of 35 years and gave Malzkuhn more than a million dollars. They've been forced to sell the home and were due to move out this past weekend. KGO-TV's investigative I-Team found people across the country who have lost thousands of dollars in scams promoted by Malzkuhn. If you have any experience with Brian Malzkuhn you'd like to share, call the I-Team at 1-888-404-8326.

Richard Roehm - you happy?

I wonder what they need to get him to stop? This has been going on for a long time. Jeez!

OMFG hes STILL doing this???? RMFE he really needs to stop and think how damaging he is causing and the poor kids Brian has.. RMFE im stunned by his behavior someone should have DAMAGED his computer in every aveune And NO he shouldn't be paid for this! adminstraive leave with pay my ass he shld not be paid cuz hes monoplozing the kids time whos there for an education !

Yeah, I am a student from Ohlone College too. And he's a teacher in class for deaf. But I think an administrator fired him, because he has alot money. (i think) So instead of a new teacher for class. I heard about some students dropped for class, because he's present and bored something. Who better that Brian Malzkuhn. My friends told me.

Oh, godamnit, he has alot of money. What the hell with him? :dunno:

2 down 7 to go!

qwerty123 said:
Richard Roehm - you happy?

I'm thrilled at this development but I'll never be happy until all 9 major deaf scammers in California are held accountable for their deeds and the monies returned to those who were burned by these smooth talking deaf con artists.

2 down 7 to go!

Richard

Nesmuth said:
I'm thrilled at this development but I'll never be happy until all 9 major deaf scammers in California are held accountable for their deeds and the monies returned to those who were burned by these smooth talking deaf con artists.

2 down 7 to go!

Richard

who's the other 7?

Back