Ohio school shooting

Metal detectors don't stop everyone with weapons. It's sometimes false security.

School shooter suspect charged with murder as victims' parents speak out
School shooter suspect charged with murder as victims' parents speak out - CNN.com

Teen charged in deadly Ohio shooting
Teen charged in deadly Ohio shooting - CBS News

articles says teen will faces in prison tried as adult no parole we have wait for judges find out if life in prison or death penalty

He will not get the death penalty. I got this info from 2nd link:

Minors are not eligible for the death penalty in Ohio, whether they are convicted as juveniles or adults.

I didnt know that. I posted on my facebook they should put him on death row. I think he is cold blooded killer.

Minors are not eligible for the death penalty in Ohio, whether they are convicted as juveniles or adults.

I didnt know that. I posted on my facebook they should put him on death row. I think he is cold blooded killer.

I never heard of putting juveniles on death row.

We'd be merciless cold blooded killer for executing a teenager.

Don't believe he will be executed. Life without parole perhaps. And it's hard to be merciless to someone who has taken the life of another, in this case, 3 innocent teenagers, and causing bodily harm to so many others. And the horror of the other bystanders at that high school who witnessed it all coming down. Not something they will ever forget.....

Also thinking of the deceased teens Parents....all the years they spent raising their child, and their hopes and dreams of seeing their child grow up and being a productive member of society....all wiped out in minutes, at a place they sent their child to get an education.....gone with the wind.

I often worry about my own 3 teenagers, if something like this happened to them and how I would react.

We'd be merciless cold blooded killer for executing a teenager.

You're right..from my understandin, all 3 victims died from head-shot wounds and one of them was executed. he slumped over the table in puddle of his own blood. he is lucky he will not face death penalty. what a coward.. if i want to hurt someone, i'd give him a chance to defend himself.

'I lost my best friend': Brother's moving tribute as hundreds line up to honour 16-year-old student killed in Ohio shooting
Ohio school shooting: Hundreds stand together to honour 16-year-old victim Daniel Parmertor | Mail Online

Ohio suspect TJ Lane faces juvenile murder charges
BBC News - Ohio suspect TJ Lane faces juvenile murder charges
he will rest in life in jail

Ohio shooting suspect TJ Lane charged with murder
Ohio shooting suspect TJ Lane charged with murder - Telegraph

Ohio high schoolers head back to class after fatal shooting
Ohio high schoolers head back to class after fatal shooting - CNN.com

Hundreds mourn slain Ohio student
Hundreds mourn slain Ohio student - CNN.com

Don't believe he will be executed. Life without parole perhaps. And it's hard to be merciless to someone who has taken the life of another, in this case, 3 innocent teenagers, and causing bodily harm to so many others. And the horror of the other bystanders at that high school who witnessed it all coming down. Not something they will ever forget.....

Also thinking of the deceased teens Parents....all the years they spent raising their child, and their hopes and dreams of seeing their child grow up and being a productive member of society....all wiped out in minutes, at a place they sent their child to get an education.....gone with the wind.

I often worry about my own 3 teenagers, if something like this happened to them and how I would react.

Ohio law says it's illegal to sentence a minor to the death penalty. But he can be tried as an adult, and Ohio law says he should be, and sentenced to life in prison. Things like this make me so nervous to eventually have my own kids and send them off to school every day.

That is where I practically grew up when my grand parents were alive.

It is sad to know some of student's that I knew and some of my riding students attend to school there - it is tragedy that TJ have no respect towards to the grieving students, friends and parents.

Back