Ohio deaf

Wolverines

Reaction score
anyone welcome to discuss just about anything ...

hello there and by the way I'm Mike ( deaf ) from Ohio area.
myself is funny guy but sometimes crude sense of humor, loves outdoorsman
I'm die-hard Michigan fan as been Big House for home football games about 13 times so far as loves it there
myself married and have 2 girls as their ages is 12 and 9
I also enjoying making the wood out of woodmaking as well working around the house.
I used playing softball for deaf way back from 86' until few years back

Hey mike, I too am from ohio. I am comming from Akron if you know of the area. Welcome to Alldeaf, This site as far as I know does not have a chatroom feature as to date. Hope to see you around....:wave:

Hey mike, I too am from ohio. I am comming from Akron if you know of the area. Welcome to Alldeaf, This site as far as I know does not have a chatroom feature as to date. Hope to see you around....:wave:

I was born in Akron as knew that area very well so I moved near by columbus area

I'm die-hard Michigan fan as been Big House for home football games about 13 times so far as loves it there
I also enjoying making the wood out of woodmaking as well working around the house.

My condolences! ;) Grew up in Lansing, MI - Go Spartans!

Hello, Mike. Nice meet you. I'm from Ohio, too. Not deaf, but son is deaf.

Hi, Mike, I'm near C'bus too. But diehard Buckeye, sorry. Ever go to Gordy's for ASL social on the first Friday every month? It's near Westerville/New Albany at 161 and Sunbury Rd. Hope to see you there!

Hello all My name is Lacy and I am from Logan I am studying ASL and interpreting at Ohio University-Lancaster.

Back