Oh, Putin, you're gonna catch Victory Disease

Reaction score
Basically, Putin took over Crimea, an autonomous region of Ukraine for spurious reasons and now he's trying to take over Ukraine, and then more. He's instituting Soviet area shit to Russia.

Victory Disease is what happened to Xerxes, Napoleon, Hitler, the Israelis in the Yom Kippur War, The French in the Battle of Agincourt, the Japanese in WWII, and stupid Custer in the Battle of Little Big Horn.

They all were too power hungry and stretched themselves too thin. The whole Putin thing stresses me out because of my family history. My great uncle was assisnated by the Red Army when he was 15 after being taken from Lithuanian and forced to fight at because he was considered a coward for daring to write home about how badly they were being treated. Both my parents lived through WWII in Europe, and my mother was born in a German camp after her parents were deported from Lithuania.

But hey, if Putin takes one stop over the border of a NATO country, the US is officially at war.

It won't be long before Putin drinks something he will wish he hadn't.

BxUV4RV.png

Have you looked up what Gorbachev has had to say?

Not recently, but he said that the government is corrupt and Putin doesn't give a rat's ass about democracy.

Putin's in charge of what's written in history books and what is on state television, which is how most of Russia gets its information. He's portrayed Gorby's era as what made Russia crumble and is awul, and that's a bit reason why the Russians are so proud of Putin for his accomplishments and why they support him so much.

Actually, what Gorbachev said was that Putin is correcting the failures of the USSR.

Basically, Putin took over Crimea, an autonomous region of Ukraine for spurious reasons and now he's trying to take over Ukraine, and then more. He's instituting Soviet area shit to Russia.

Victory Disease is what happened to Xerxes, Napoleon, Hitler, the Israelis in the Yom Kippur War, The French in the Battle of Agincourt, the Japanese in WWII, and stupid Custer in the Battle of Little Big Horn.

They all were too power hungry and stretched themselves too thin. The whole Putin thing stresses me out because of my family history. My great uncle was assisnated by the Red Army when he was 15 after being taken from Lithuanian and forced to fight at because he was considered a coward for daring to write home about how badly they were being treated. Both my parents lived through WWII in Europe, and my mother was born in a German camp after her parents were deported from Lithuania.

But hey, if Putin takes one stop over the border of a NATO country, the US is officially at war.

Can you read my thread that I posted it with poll. http://www.alldeaf.com/current-even...esident-vladimir-putin-need-remove-power.html

That was a year ago .. read what he said recently about Crimea.

Find me a link and I shall.

I'm insomniac and was too impatient to wait. Anyway, I can understand his reasoning. I don't agree with it and it was done illegally. At the "vote", nearly everyone against it stayed home because they knew that no matter what the vote would be Russia would take it. Gorby also said that the sanctions must be upheld by the UN, and the UN just said that what Putin did was illegal.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=47443&Cr=ukraine&Cr1=#.UzacqqhX-uY

Crimea a river.....

Last edited:
And what Obama is doing? He needs more Russian's speaking experts around him from the State Department, Defense Department, DIA, CIA,, not the community organizers or staff with campaign experiences like the NSA Advisor.....

And what Obama is doing? He needs more Russian's speaking experts around him from the State Department, Defense Department, DIA, CIA,, not the community organizers or staff with campaign experiences like the NSA Advisor.....

What makes you think it's our fight at this point? He's imposed sanctions. I think he really doesn't want to go into another war and would rather they fixed the problem themselves. If Putin steps into NATO territory, we fight. Ukraine hadn't yet joined NATO.

What makes you think it's our fight at this point? He's imposed sanctions. I think he really doesn't want to go into another war and would rather they fixed the problem themselves. If Putin steps into NATO territory, we fight. Ukraine hadn't yet joined NATO.

Is it worth a nuclear apocalypse? That is the question, bottom line.

Back