oh man. this android phone is too awesome.

Congratulation on your new phone. :D

I do love iPhone but very unhappy with att service.

ouch. att dont have lots of service area.... that's why i choose verizonless for lots of area. ofc i'm in montana.. my sidekick dont get lots of signal in montana. so i got this one

ouch. att dont have lots of service area.... that's why i choose verizonless for lots of area. ofc i'm in montana.. my sidekick dont get lots of signal in montana. so i got this one

att service is fine if you live in big cities and suburbs but kinda bad if you live in isolated small/medium cities, except for college towns, such as Auburn.

Only problem is I usually goes to isolated cities so often, that why att service sucks but for my home, it is fine with 3G.

However, att has far more bandwidth than Verizon does for 3G, under Verizon, you usually get around 600 kbps to 2.4 mbps with 3G since under att, you usually get 1 mbps to 7 mbps, depends on cities and how is crowded the signal.

Chevy57 meant the FRONT camera, which that phone have or have not?

We tried that at VZ dealer today. My wife like it and It's alright to me. No, it dont have front camera. VZ don't have any front camera for android that I see so far.

Sprint have EVO/Epic and ATT have iPhone 4 that I know so far.

We tried that at VZ dealer today. My wife like it and It's alright to me. No, it dont have front camera. VZ don't have any front camera for android that I see so far.

Sprint have EVO/Epic and ATT have iPhone 4 that I know so far.
Me - not impressed with the Galaxy S.

Congratulation on your new phone. :D

I do love iPhone but very unhappy with att service.

Now you know how I feel that's why we won't get ATT service. My father in law love iPhone 4 as business for email, and internet thru WIFI at his office. He have another cheap cell phone under Verizon for voice and text at anywhere.

ofc it dont have front camera but.. it pretty good for games i can play lots :P
playing games is your taste in these andriod phones, my iphone 4 plays games too espiscally that I am hooked to the Phoniex Wright: Ace attorney game.

playing games is your taste in these andriod phones, my iphone 4 plays games too espiscally that I am hooked to the Phoniex Wright: Ace attorney game.

Second here, iPhone has alot alot of games, more than Android OS.

Of course, I used own Android phone but I sold it.

Second here, iPhone has alot alot of games, more than Android OS.

Of course, I used own Android phone but I sold it.
Yup. hey, I could recommend you to play Phoniex Wright: Ace Attoney Game, it is worth it, and it takes time, but very addictive.

I got it now.

I will check out this game.

Capcom rocks. :D
Yup, I must say, it is surprising good game, it is all thanks to my friend Dismal Shadow, he recommended me and remember the objection fun part which was occuring on AD a while back? That relates to the game.

Back