oh ceez i broke my vp-200

Devilfurious

Reaction score
my black screen is forever ,i mean to break my vp 200 it self fell because it doesn't have support to stay on the tv it keep felling off my tv like 5x time a day. and i want to talk somebody but i talk to no body.. and i checking my friend on email and just told me about new vp300 i hope they have better support on the tv..

my black screen is forever ,i mean to break my vp 200 it self fell because it doesn't have support to stay on the tv it keep felling off my tv like 5x time a day. and i want to talk somebody but i talk to no body.. and i checking my friend on email and just told me about new vp300 i hope they have better support on the tv..

With a little imagination, you could make your own lil' shelf......a few "L" brackets, some little nuts and bolts.....

There is no VP300 yet.

How about one?
LCD Shelf for VideoPhones - DeafFun.com

Or use this easy solution like mine ;)
125pf8o.jpg

Or use this easy solution like mine ;)
125pf8o.jpg
That's a good suggestion.

You could also buy a velcro kit. They come in many sizes and types. Get the one that are small little circles. Put the hooky part on the television and the fuzzy part on the VP-200. Now, both will stick. When you're moving things around, just pluck it off... then put it back on when you're set. :)

That's a good suggestion.

You could also buy a velcro kit. They come in many sizes and types. Get the one that are small little circles. Put the hooky part on the television and the fuzzy part on the VP-200. Now, both will stick. When you're moving things around, just pluck it off... then put it back on when you're set. :)

hmm, velcro....

40 bucks?!?! I make the first suggest to my roommate to use office tray which cost 2 bucks. And put nail on wall as the other end lay on top of LCD. It's great.

Yep rip off. I thought your roommate got idea about office tray. Tsk tsk but not always fit for all size of LCD like that.

VP 300 is not exist. If your VP 200 is broken, then you can email support@sorenson.com to replace your broken VP 200.

Thank everyone for option to rely!

Next time i plan better to care my vp-200 to right place on poistion like strong surface like flat..

lol duct tape not last for long time! it will fell anytime..

L shape is good thing that stay! but how screw through the vp-200 the tv.
?

anyway, i had my vp for long time. i need new vp soon..

Just get a Black 'electrical tape' it will work and stick for the next 10 years.

Warning!!!!!

WARNING!!!!
LCD Shelf for VideoPhones NEVER on any HDTV, your HDTV Policy manuel say not flowr, light, etc.. on HDTV, they will damage for Ventilation can hotburn. Must 4 inch spece away, :eek:

Not for ALL LCDs, my new 22" samsung LCD is fine, the hot air comes out on the backside, not the top.

Back