Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Reba was involved in the military during Vietnam War time, not all war time between late 1990s and 2000s.

So ? She knows ALOT of things.

I know what I am saying because I am still working for military under US Government since 1980s... Of course she can say anything what she wants and what she knows but military at present time is not same as her military time.

I´m trying to be neutral on both sides between conservatives and liberals. Did you read Reba´s "negative" posts about liberals in several threads ? Yes, Reba is bitter about liberals......... Is it fair to tell ADers off for say something against convservatives because Reba and some ADers did the same thing to liberals as well in several threads?

No.. I did say this in my pervious post, "conservatives (or liberals if you are a conservative)" and "(There goes for conservatives in the same question, too)" that I was actually said to both conservatives and liberals. Yes, I know I did start with liberals in the first sentence but after the first sentence, I now was talked about general sides. That point, I'm tired of mocking and hateful posts and so on...

By the way, yes, I'm tired of conservations' reactions to Obama too.

I know what I am saying because I am still working for military under US Government since 1980s... Of course she can say anything what she wants and what she knows but military at present time is not same as her military time.

Maria, who cares? She isn't perfect to know, also my father is retired Marines after 21 years in service and you can't judge us if we know more than others.

Liebling, yup, I have agree with you.

I apologetic for lost my temper... I hope you guys forgive me. :grouphug: at the least, I now move on. ^_^

Okay - With that reason... I usually visit nine different websites and they are STILL keep talking about political subjects, including this AllDeaf. I ain't surprise that there are pretty plenty of flaming wars in various posts. But, it already get so uglier and uglier, it is now tiresome and annoyed...

Now this (alldeaf)... sighs. -_- Oh well...

Karissa, I didn't read whole this thread. I just don't want to hear about negative posts. Election is over. I understand how do you feeling. Just forget about this thread. You can find an enjoy in others thread. :)

Obamas visit white house for first time accompany by president Bush and Laura Bush and Obama and President Bush have private meeting and Laura Bush with Michelle Obama.

Obama only needed 270 electoral votes to win. He got over 300 votes. 365 votes to be exact. Those military absentee votes are not going to make a damn difference.

So, stop whining. :roll:

You missed the point, LD.....

Nevermind, I see someone else took care of the point....

It doesn't matter. She STILL knows alot of things. She can STILL provide some answers as of today.

Mod's Note:

The thread is steering off it's course because the thread's purpose was to talk about the incident of the Election Night; thus not the spectacle of swaying it into "She said, He said", so and on.

So, with that, The thread has already served it's purpose and it is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back