Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pissed at crowd for booed McCain's speech. I think his speech was pretty respect for Obama... he derseve some respect from the crowd. Sighs. *shakes head*

I'm kinda of not really happy and happy at the same that Obama... but I'm so happy it's over... at the least! Phew.

But I really like Obama's speech, a such touchy one. I agreed with Lucia. :cheers: :)

I agree with you. The McCain supporters had no class. McCain told them to be quiet and be respectful and they refused to obey him. Like I said before, he has had utmost respect for Obama and made an excellent concession speech. Be honest with you, I think it is one of the best concession speeches made by the losing presidential candidate that I had ever seen.

Hear Again, I do 'hear' you that we are a democracy-practicing country, however. Guess that we could all leave 'Republic' alone till someone proves it otherwise.

Fair enough. Agreed.

I said it didn't happen here...meaning tonight.

True, tonight it didn't happen. However, why did that happen in 2004? Bush didn't get the majority of votes but he still won. Do you know why that happened?

That is my point of trying to tell why this country is a republic, cause of that form of democracy is built on being stable instead of sorely on how many people voted for whom.

I agree with you. The McCain supporters had no class. McCain told them to be quiet and be respectful and they refused to obey him. Like I said before, he has had utmost respect for Obama and made an excellent concession speech. Be honest with you, I think it is one of the best concession speeches made by the losing presidential candidate that I had ever seen.

yeah... i am highly agreed what you said... that's just a shame. :(

I could say something about McCain supporters, but since this is the evening that McCain lost the election, I will bite my tongue.

True, tonight it didn't happen. However, why did that happen in 2004? Bush didn't get the majority of votes but he still won. Do you know why that happened?

That is my point of trying to tell why this country is a republic, cause of that form of democracy is built on being stable instead of sorely on how many people voted for whom.

Think you might need to dig this 'Republic' fact and prove us if you could.

I am leaving this thread open for a few days unless there is any fights, insults or flamers.

Again, I congratulate Obama Hussein Barack for his victory tonight. :)

I am off to bed. Good night.

I am planning to keep this thread open for a few days unless there is any fights, insults or flamers.

Again, I congratulate Obama Hussein Barack for his victory tonight. :)

I am off to bed. Good night.

**nodding** Good night, Royale!

Obama gave a pretty moving speech.

I think it will be kinda nice seeing little kids running around the White House; it has been so long....

Give Pinky a break, Wokamuka. If truth be told, your grammatical skills leave alot to be desired.

"Pinky" is off the point, You hide behind another person? EEK! (not my personality)

Grammar, you say is reason to be wrong. Obama win! Accept it.

C'mon - don't need to be such a Republican = a sore loser.

Obama gave a pretty moving speech.

I think it will be kinda nice seeing little kids running around the White House; it has been so long....

180px-Resolute_Desk_-_Kennedy.jpg

No if Mccain had won, I would say congrats instead of whining why Obama lost.

one problem with your defense, I voted FOR Obama! I wanted him to win! so I'm not "whining" as you put it!

"Pinky" is off the point, You hide behind another person? EEK! (not my personality)

Grammar, you say is reason to be wrong. Obama win! Accept it.

C'mon - don't need to be such a Republican = a sore loser.

For your information, I happen to be a proud Democrat -- and you would have known that if you would have read some of the threads here on AD. :D

Having said that, I *do* agree with you that Republicans can be sore losers...

By the way, I voted for Obama, remember? :roll: So what makes you think that I don't accept his victory? (I also talked ad nauseum about him on AD.)

Oh, one other thing? Your posts *still* don't make sense. :laugh2:

By the way, I voted for Obama, remember? :roll: So what makes you think that I don't accept his victory? (I also talked ad nauseum about him on AD.)

:jaw: We're supposed to be on the same side and, yet, we're in-fighting. I wonder why. Who told you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back