Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Obama's speech tonight!

Glad that we all lived to see this greatest history made in America! :)

Obama acknowledged people with disabilities, the nondisabled, as well as young and old who elected him to office. I was impressed by that because it was the first time I can remember in which a U.S. President mentioned people with disabilities in a political speech.

Really that s awesome.

Spoken from a true Conservative. :roll:

Wrong! America is a democracy.

By the way, I don't understand the last sentence of your post. Have you been drinking the hard stuff?

Dont worry. He had been either eating or drinking hard stuffs lmao.

Hey guys. I'm telling you. I am apology for mess around with you guys. I accepted for Obama to win because of first history. I agree with Hear Again's post. It's good speech and make everyone so tearing and happy. That's great! Congratulation to Barack Obama! :)

That's okay, Pinky. <hugs> I've been guilty of insulting AD members too and for that, I apologize. I know I gave Maria a hard time yesterday and that simply was unfair of me.

Hey guys. I'm telling you. I am apology for mess around with you guys. I accepted for Obama to win because of first history. I agree with Hear Again's post. It's good speech and make everyone so tearing and happy. That's great! Congratulation to Barack Obama! :)

"It's a god speech"? OK . . . I talk to you when it fit my schedule and fit my desire to . . . speak. Uh. . .. NO!

I don't care what Wikipedia has to say. I disagree. :)

Yep.Wikipedia is unreliable sources for any accurate information therefore you cannot depend on wiki to support what every you re trying to say.

That's okay, Pinky. <hugs> I've been guilty of insulting AD members too and for that, I apologize. I know I gave Maria a hard time yesterday and that simply was unfair of me.

Awww! Tsk tsk tsk on you. Can you ask Maria to forgive you what you did wrong. I don't have to worry about war issue. Let God take care of it. I understand it's fair both R and D. Bill Clinton and GWB had been president for 8 years.

"It's a god speech"? OK . . . I talk to you when it fit my schedule and fit my desire to . . . speak. Uh. . .. NO!

Give Pinky a break, Wokamuka. If truth be told, your grammatical skills leave alot to be desired.

Yep.Wikipedia is unreliable sources for any accurate information therefore you cannot depend on wiki to support what every you re trying to say.

That is why I added the Pledge of Allegiance. It don't matter what you want to believe. The truth is our government is a Republic which is a form of Democracy.

Awww! Tsk tsk tsk on you. Can you ask Maria to forgive you what you did wrong. I don't have to worry about war issue. Let God take care of it. I understand it's fair both R and D. Bill Clinton and GWB had been president for 8 years.

I'm going to send Maria a PM tomorrow to apologize. Hopefully, she will accept. If not, I deserved it.

That is why I added the Pledge of Allegiance. It don't matter what you want to believe. The truth is our government is a Republic which is a form of Democracy.

And what is your point? A republic would only elect Mcain???

Exactly. I can't help but laugh at people who use Wikipedia to support their arguments. :laugh2:

True... it's a fact which some of us might often forge that USA is eventually a Republic within a form of Democracy, indeed.

And what is your point? A republic would only elect Mcain???

Let me ask you a question, Do you remember an election where a candidate won even tho he didn't get majority of people voting for him?

Do you ever wonder why that happens?

And to answer your question, a Republic elected Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back