Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocaine s powerful drug. Stay away from it.

Well, I've not the benefit that you'd claim it to have. Give it over so I can relate to the likes of you.

What a great speech by Obama! :)

Can someone tell me what some of the reactions of the audience members were? (i.e. What did their faces look like? Did any of them tear up while Obama spoke?)

Good Night everyone! Let's us enjoy 4 years of Good Government under Obama! Good Riddance to Bush!

Can someone tell me what some of the reactions of the audience members were? (i.e. What did their faces look like? Did any of them tear up while Obama spoke?)

The audience mostly were tearing and emotional yet happy.

Yep, Obama gave a great speech, too!

Obama on newspaper as become 44th newly president of USA

Also some of them looked 'awed' at him, too. lol

Awesome. What did he say?

Obama acknowledged people with disabilities, the nondisabled, as well as young and old who elected him to office. I was impressed by that because it was the first time I can remember in which a U.S. President mentioned people with disabilities in a political speech.

It was an empowering speech Obama made.

The audience members were cheering, and yes there were plenty of tears when Obama spoke. Most of the audience members were in joy, awe and it was like a moment that has actually happened.

By the way, Good Night Everyone - I definitely enjoyed this thread. :)

The audience members were cheering, and yes there were plenty of tears when Obama spoke. Most of the audience members were in joy, awe and it was like a moment that has actually happened.

Yeah! Good night to everyone who goes bed about now or in a moment! Enjoyed this fun thread, too.

It was surprising that the majority of states voted for Obama (NOT - the pendulum swings).

I thought America was a REPUBLIC? Now, we are to be pathetic and childish members of AllDeaf that behave like adults but, really, are children?

Thanks, Jolie! :)

What an amazing night this has been! :D

Sleep well, Jolie. I'm going to stay up as long as I can to watch the TV coverage.

VICTORY!

Sorry I was a latecomer to this thread. I was at work, but I kept up on the news off my cellphone. This is a pretty sweet victory for us all.

The 8 year nightmare has officially ended. We are at the end of the tunnel and the 44th President of the United States is leading the way.

GOBAMA!

It was surprising that the majority of states voted for Obama (NOT - the pendulum swings).

I thought America was a REPUBLIC? Now, we are to be pathetic and childish members of AllDeaf that behave like adults but, really, are children?

Spoken from a true Conservative. :roll:

Wrong! America is a democracy.

By the way, I don't understand the last sentence of your post. Have you been drinking the hard stuff?

Hey guys. I'm telling you. I am apology for mess around with you guys. I accepted for Obama to win because of first history. I agree with Hear Again's post. It's good speech and make everyone so tearing and happy. That's great! Congratulation to Barack Obama! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back