Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want a shot of organic maple liquor?

Mmm...delicious. I've had 2 so far along with a 6 pack of beer and 750ml of a Belgian Lambic.

Cheers. Here's good ol Corona

Personally, I think Obama is going to be the next Clinton.

I would rather to have Obama to be next Clintion instead of Bush.

My VCR isn't up and running, so I'm hoping Obama's victory speech will be available on DVD sometime in the future. With this being a historical event, I bet it will be.

whining.jpg

Dont be sore loser. Just be happy and support our new president.

A president that says he will be EVERYTHING against the 9/11 ATTACK againt these United States?

What next? You get attacked . . . what will you do? Oh, yes, you drop to ground, hug your knees, and PRAY that nothing happens to you?

THESE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE COWARDS.

I'm mere sure that Europeans are thrilled to find out that Obama won.

At that, I think I'm gonna have a shot of that organic maple liquor.

Here ya go.

Anyone else? If anything, at least McCain was respectful this time. Let's just celebrate the end of a stressful election session.

A president that says he will be EVERYTHING against the 9/11 ATTACK againt these United States?

What next? You get attacked . . . what will you do? Oh, yes, you drop to ground, hug your knees, and PRAY that nothing happens to you?

THESE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE COWARDS.

WTF are you jabberin' about? I dont understand you. Your on something?

whining.jpg

Dont be sore loser. Just be happy and support our new president.

Hmm I find it interesting that you say to support our new president. Where are the support for our current president. I find that interesting.

Just cause people don't like current is okay not to support?

I'm mere sure that Europeans are thrilled to find out that Obama won.

Europeans will be pleased that the Americans (and, yes, they call them that - formally) are going to be stopping its aggressive and JUSTIFIED policy (after being ATTACKED without PROVOCATION) with the election of a . . . President.

Senate and House both are Democrat-majority, officially! (almost over)

Obama just acknowledged the disabled. I can't remember the last time a U.S. President did that. Yay, Obama!!

WTF are you jabberin' about? I dont understand you. Your on something?

The long run is, apparently, so far beyond that my explanation would be far begone.

You are on something if you'd not comprehend. That's not surprising, though. It's typical.

Good luck to ya, friend.

Europeans will be pleased that the Americans (and, yes, they call them that - formally) are going to be stopping its aggressive and JUSTIFIED policy (after being ATTACKED without PROVOCATION) with the election of a . . . President.

Arnold-Stop-Whining-sizdow.jpg

Once again. Save it for other time. Tonite we should celebrate the significant and historic event.

Obama just acknowledged the disabled. I can't remember the last time a U.S. President did that. Yay, Obama!!

KUDOS to Obama for reminding people about the disabled that include you deaf people and me! :ty:

Cocaine s powerful drug. Stay away from it.

Awesome. What did he say?

The long run is, apparently, so far beyond that my explanation would be far begone.

You are on something if you'd not comprehend. That's not surprising, though. It's typical.

Good luck to ya, friend.

This is not time to bemoan but appreciate the historic moment of having first African American President. You can whine and complain all you want tomorrow for all I care but give it a rest for tonite.

Arnold-Stop-Whining-sizdow.jpg

Once again. Save it for other time. Tonite we should celebrate the significant and historic event.

and we shall.

OBAMA!

Hot diggity dog!

WE WON - after two elections we'd won in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back