Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
of House? or do you mean of Senate? according to CNN Dems have control of senate but not of house yet.
ABC projected that Democrats remain in control of House of Rep. and CNN shows Dem 195 to 129 Of course Dem hasn't reached the point for control but projected though...

Not that it matters anymore, but according to MSNBC: Obama 338 McCain 156

Now that's what I call a landslide victory. :)

You're lookin' at a landslide. No need to scrape what pride remains. The Democrats will give it to you. Just like the Democrats will give 9/11 to the Arabs in order to maintain a false sense of peace.

I wasn't being defensive as far as this election went (altho, there is that to contend with in the future); I was echoing Jolie's call for not bashing.

I can't wait to see his speech! :lol:

(know you're blind so you only can hear instead) lol

:lol:

I wish I could see Obama. I'd love to see the expression on his face as he delivers his victory speech.

Oh yes he is. He has utmost respect for Obama.

I think his concession speech is excellent.
Yes I agree, It was good speech. I heard booing in early but McCain has to shush them down to hear him out. then finally clapping and on. good and nice speech.

Indiana, North Carolina, Missouri, and Montana - all of their voting are so very close (still counting)!

To be fair, I thought McCain's speech was more respectful than the final weeks/months of his campaign.

Anyone want a shot of organic maple liquor?

Mmm...delicious. I've had 2 so far along with a 6 pack of beer and 750ml of a Belgian Lambic.

Personally, I think Obama is going to be the next Clinton.

What do you mean by that? I've heard this several times this year. The way you talk is confusing.

At that, I think I'm gonna have a shot of that organic maple liquor.

I worry that he'l be the Carter of past American politics.

whining.jpg

Dont be sore loser. Just be happy and support our new president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back