Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep especially economy and Iraq situation!

Yes, So, Let's see how that will unfold in time.

Thanks. I learned something new also.

as per website you posted.

The Judicial Branch's job is to solve questions about the laws. There are Federal Courts and the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court interprets laws according to the Constitution. There are nine justices that make the decisions.

You're welcome. I also learned something new too as well! :)

On another note: Guys, I know there's a lot of excitement going on around since Obama is the president-elect but Please, Let's just celebrate it in a respectful way rather than flinging some insulting comments at others.

It is ok to be thrilled but keep in mind, there are other members that are also participating in this too.

Thank you.

Both House and Senate voting aren't over yet... Democrats leading.

I have to admit that I feel a little sorry for McCain in some ways. He fought so hard to win this election, but ended up falling short.

I agree with you.

Also he fought for his country and spent several years in POW camp as a naval aviator.

You can see that he has made a great deal of contribution to his country as an American, soldier, Senator and Presidential candidate for many years.

One thing I can say, I do NOT envy Obama! He got a hard job ahead of him.

Yes, So, Let's see how that will unfold in time.

You're welcome. I also learned something new too as well! :)

On another note: Guys, I know there's a lot of excitement going on around since Obama is the president-elect but Please, Let's just celebrate it in a respectful way rather than flinging some insulting comments at others.

It is ok to be thrilled but keep in mind, there are other members that are also participating in this too.

Thank you.

Thanks for that message. The Electoral numbers indicate a landslide but less than three million votes (at this time) separate the whole country. Something like 40 million to 37 million at the present time in the balloting.

I agree with you.

Also he fought for his country and spent several years in POW camp as a naval aviator.

You can see that he has made a great deal of contribution to his country as an American, soldier, Senator and Presidential candidate for many years.

Exactly. While I didn't elect him as President, that doesn't erase the sacrifices he made for this country. :D

now McCain is being gracious to all of us in his concession speech. I mean ALL of us!

Oh yes he is. He has utmost respect for Obama.

I think his concession speech is excellent.

Obama2.gif

I agree with you.

True! At least he returns back to his job and help out.

Yesssssssssss!!!!! I'm so glad Obama won!!!

*now its time for me to get back to work* :giggle:

Oh yes he is. He has utmost respect for Obama.

I think his concession speech is excellent.

I do too. In fact, it almost sounded as if he was about to cry. Even if he did, I wouldn't blame him. He fought hard to win this election.

Thanks for that message. The Electoral numbers indicate a landslide but less than three million votes (at this time) separate the whole country. Something like 40 million to 37 million at the present time in the balloting.

You're lookin' at a landslide. No need to scrape what pride remains. The Democrats will give it to you. Just like the Democrats will give 9/11 to the Arabs in order to maintain a false sense of peace.

Awaiting for Obama to get on the stage any moment for his victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back