Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Democrats got control of Senate, so only time will tell of House.

Wow! We have all witnessed a very important part of American history!

We've certainly come a L-O-N-G way as a country since the 1950s!

Congratulations, Barack Obama!! :D :cheers::dance::dance2:

Grandma "Toots" is now smiling down upon you! :D

Time to do the happy dance!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Joins in with ya! :cheers::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Obama wins! it's all over! Bush you are fired! McCain go back to Senate and shut up, you are not straight talker anymore!

Yep so true! Hope he could overturn some of the mess ahead is just what we all need! Go home, Bush!

Indeed, But then, Let's hope he (Obama) will be able to deliver his promises that he has been saying all along in his campaign for the past 20 months.

You might want to check this out for further reference.

I checked this out prior to my error and realized it otherwise.

Three Branches of Government

Thanks. I learned something new also.

as per website you posted.

The Judicial Branch's job is to solve questions about the laws. There are Federal Courts and the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court interprets laws according to the Constitution. There are nine justices that make the decisions.

Indeed, But then, Let's hope he (Obama) will be able to deliver his promises that he has been saying all along in his campaign for the past 20 months.

Yep especially economy and Iraq situation!

Obama wins! it's all over! Bush you are fired! McCain go back to Senate and shut up, you are not straight talker anymore!

Great line, there, Boult. Jeezzz

Looks like Obama won a sweet, beautiful victory for his grandma!! :D

It's a shame Madelyn couldn't be here to see it for herself. :( :(

Looks like Obama will win it all since Calif has 55 points. I really hope he will do a good job and fix what Bush left off for the last 8 years.

So Supreme Court is on their own beside Congress and White House. It's what I assumed.

Thanks for the re-education, friends!

Did anybody see what the CA popular vote was?

My wife will not be thrilled that Obama won... she slept already. I voted for Obama.

So Supreme Court is on their own beside Congress and White House. It's what I assumed.

Thanks for the re-education, friends!

No problem. I learned something new also. It is important to remember how government works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back