Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shivering in antici.....pation.

wtf! Check CNN! Jessica Yellin in hologram like Princess Leia talking to R2D2!

I really love that computer program that CNN's got... the one showing the demographic information and stuff in each state.

That Jessica Yellin hologram was the SHIT. And the interactive demographics! Technology is so DAMN awesome!!!!

looks like McCain's gonna win Indiana, Virginia, and Georgia....

Just thought I'd remind everyone that if McCain wins the Presidency, I'm moving to Canada. :giggle:

Just thought I'd remind everyone that if McCain wins the Presidency, I'm moving to Canada. :giggle:

ye wont have to worry, even if he does they wont let ye in:lol: in the event of a McCain win, border troops in mexico and canada have been ordered top open fire on immigrants:lol:

ye wont have to worry, even if he does they wont let ye in:lol: in the event of a McCain win, border troops in mexico and canada have been ordered top open fire on immigrants:lol:

uh..... I think you should just lay off AD for a while and watch the election. Your posts are getting more bizarre by every moment. Looks like you're experiencing the early onset of McCain Syndrome...

uh..... I think you should just lay off AD for a while and watch the election. Your posts are getting more bizarre by every moment. Looks like you're experiencing the early onset of McCain Syndrome...

McCain Syndrome. :laugh2:

McCain takes South Carolina. Now it is 16-3 in electoral vote for McCain.

Florida closes voting now... Obama leading 57% but only 11% completed (for FL). McCain leads 16-3 as of now.

Obama currently has 77 electoral votes while McCain has 34.

15 states closed the polls a minute ago.

CNN has projected that Obama takes the following states:

Maine, Massachuetts, Delware, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, D.C., Illinois

Oklahoma and Tennessee go to McCain.

It is 77-34 for Obama.

McCain takes Tennessee 66% and Oklahoma (figures not yet).

Obama 103 - McCain 34

Florida closes voting now... Obama leading 57% but only 11% completed (for FL). McCain leads 16-3 as of now.

They have not counted votes from some strong conservative bases in Florida yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back