offensive thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesx007

Reaction score
LEMME say this... this is kinda fucked up because one of my friend, Prostock had his thread erased because it was offensive. BUT look at Hacker!!!! He fuckin' burned the goddamn BIBLE! c'mon! that's WORSE than insult arabs. (scoff) I wanna to hear opinions from y'all!

Originally posted by jamesx007
LEMME say this... this is kinda fucked up because one of my friend, Prostock had his thread erased because it was offensive. BUT look at Hacker!!!! He fuckin' burned the goddamn BIBLE! c'mon! that's WORSE than insult arabs. (scoff) I wanna to hear opinions from y'all!
Jimmy. Thank you for your support. It don't bother me. Some people thought it was funny, others didn't. I felt that the bible thread was a bit offensive, but this is USA and we are a free country. One of the biggest web sites for offensive stuff that I visit is www.consumptionjunction.com. Again Jimmy, thank you for your support. ILY man...You're a GREAT friend.

no one better talk nasty about middle easterns around me

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
no one better talk nasty about middle easterns around me
I didn't talk nasty about middle easterns. I work with a middle eastern woman and we get along great.

Originally posted by jamesx007

:werd: with ya !!! when i saw the pics of bible make me feel like immature then i get out of thread ..

Last edited:
Originally posted by prostock19
I didn't talk nasty about middle easterns. I work with a middle eastern woman and we get along great.

I am saying in general not YOU

I am saying in general not YOU
Cuz the Picture of mine that got erased was a picture of an arabic sign in a bathroom.

oh yes I remember that - BAD pic dont ever do that again!!!

i MISSED what Matt posted something and got erased i dont know what look like dang !!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
i MISSED what Matt posted something and got erased i dont know what look like dang !!
Alex thought it was funny...PM me on AIM and I will show you the pic.

Originally posted by prostock19
Alex thought it was funny...PM me on AIM and I will show you the pic.

HEY it was not funny - I dont think you should do it again okay.. dont go around showing people the pictures

HEY it was not funny - I dont think you should do it again okay.. dont go around showing people the pictures
If people want to see the pic, they can. If they think it is offensive, than that is their opinion. What I do in private is none of your business.

How about if I posted a link to it on the origional site that I got it from??? and post a note...MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SELECT INDIVIDUALS

I think you should use your better judgement and forget about that joke- and dont do it again.....

I think you should use your better judgement and forget about that joke- and dont do it again.....
And what you think??? Burning the bible is cool???

I did not post in that thread but yours was not correct either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back