Odd Behavior

My dog love to eat rabbit poop ! This is more gross to me , I have to watch him when I take him out. Maybe the plastic bags handles smell like food to your dog, are they from your grocery shopping ?
My dog likes to eat rabbit poop too. He wont eat other dog's poop.

My dog likes to eat rabbit poop too. He wont eat other dog's poop.
Dogs like cat poop, Finlay ate horse poop , YUCKY ! I was told this could mean the dog diet is missing something . Damn I can't remember what it's ! UGH!
My niece just told me this recently I think it was green veggies ?

Last edited:
Dogs like cat poop, Finlay ate horse poop , YUCKY ! I was told this could mean the dog diet is missing something . Damn I can't remember what it's ! UGH!
Dogs eat dog food. Would you eat dog food? No, then what's the difference. Animals, including humans, each have their own diets/tastes. Just because something is gross to you doesn't mean its bad.

Do wonder what is special about rabbit droppings... seems this is really normal.

Lastly, and most recent, another rescue dog, Cayenne (f, RIP) used to eat my wifes panties...lmao..sorry TMI on the last one, but that is common among dogs, eh?

LOL yep common, my aunt had a pooch for a short time- I can't remember the breed but she was a female- puppy. She ate underwear (usually the crotch part I think)... her preference was Victoria Secret's undies and would leave men's and plain underwear alone.

Interesting pet behaviour thread! Growing up, our family dog was a terrier mix named Shorty (m, RIP). Shorty loved eating the petals off the tulips.

Not too long ago, had a rescue cat named Peewee. Peewee (m, ran away), would raid the bathroom garbage and take the dirty Qtips out and eat off the cotton and leave the stick.

Lastly, and most recent, another rescue dog, Cayenne (f, RIP) used to eat my wifes panties...lmao..sorry TMI on the last one, but that is common among dogs, eh?

LOL oh my

My kitty, female, who died about a year ago, loved to "love" my underwear. I suspect its because it smelled like her human mommy. She was very young when we got her and she adopted me as her mommy.

Do wonder what is special about rabbit droppings... seems this is really normal.
I was told by my vet not to let my dog eat rabbit poop b/c he could get parasites from it. I have to watch where I step outside b/c we can have a lot of rabbit poop around.
YUCKY !

The one I forgot... the same puppy who was lovin' on underwear once chewed through the quilt, blanket, top and bottom sheet...and through the mattress... nice big hole. Aunt was not a happy camper that day.

The one I forgot... the same puppy who was lovin' on underwear once chewed through the quilt, blanket, top and bottom sheet...and through the mattress... nice big hole. Aunt was not a happy camper that day.

How did the puppy survive that?

I was told by my vet not to let my dog eat rabbit poop b/c he could get parasites from it. I have to watch where I step outside b/c we can have a lot of rabbit poop around.
YUCKY !
That is a myth. Rabbit poo is rather clean and extremely rich in minerals. They can get sick from it due to a change in diet or eating the pellets that the rabbits give that are intended for them to eat. Rabbits have two types of droppings.

My dog swallowed my whole thong.
OH NO ! Was your dog OK after that ? My dog ate part of my sock , I wasn't sure how he would be after that put he was OK . Marty loves to attack my roll of toilet paper and made a mess with it ! It's amazing that we still love our pets after all the crazy things they do ! Can't live without them :)

OH NO ! Was your dog OK after that ? My dog ate part of my sock , I wasn't sure how he would be after that put he was OK . Marty loves to attack my roll of toilet paper and made a mess with it ! It's amazing that we still love our pets after all the crazy things they do ! Can't live without them :)
I wasn't aware that he ate my thong until he pooped it out. Yeah can't live without them!

OH NO ! I guess that was a big surprise ! I left some pillpockets on the kitchen table, they were in a plastic bag and I found pieces of plastic on the floor and didn't realize were it came from until I notice the pillpockets were missing ! Marty jumped onto a chair and ripped the bag open and ate them ! I forgot he was able to jump onto the chair to steal food off the table . I have to be careful about leaving food on my kitchen table . Wise guy dog I have ! LOL!

OH NO ! I guess that was a big surprise ! I left some pillpockets on the kitchen table, they were in a plastic bag and I found pieces of plastic on the floor and didn't realize were it came from until I notice the pillpockets were missing ! Marty jumped onto a chair and ripped the bag open and ate them ! I forgot he was able to jump onto the chair to steal food off the table . I have to be careful about leaving food on my kitchen table . Wise guy dog I have ! LOL!
Oh boy! Were you able to give your dog medication without the pillpocket? What kind of medication is he on?

How did the puppy survive that?

I have no idea. I don't know how much of it she may have ingested or not. She was a stubborn little thing with a cast iron stomach. I think she just used her teeth and paws to 'dig' down and didn't ingest a lot. She was given to someone else shortly after that- she needed a lot of attention that aunt couldn't give her (due to her really odd work schedule- it changed a lot). The other dogs she's had were much more mellow and easy going (and both male). She did better with boy doggies than with girl doggies.

I was him giving med for pain but it started making him vomit so I stopped . I use to made my own pillpockets by cutting piece of a hotdog and making an 'x' in it then hide
the pill in that . Marty finally caught onto me and would eat the hotdog and spit out the pill ! So now I open his mouth and put the pill way in the back and have him swallow. He doesn't like this but he won't take pills that are made to taste good . He was taking the med 2 weeks ago for his bad knees , they pop out of joints .

Back