Odd and ends

sonocativo

Reaction score
well my son helped me a bit today, we patched a hole around the vent stack, sanded and painted the ceiling support for the wood burner. Also got a guy coming in the morning to clean the last load of debris out of the shed...

Attachments

• cbdw.jpg
    cbdw.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 20
  • cb1.jpg
    cb1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 20
  • cb2.jpg
    cb2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 20
  • cba.jpg
    cba.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 22
Sono, does this building have a cement floor?

yes it does lol has 2 ruts in it like someone drove a truck through while cement was still wet? Ill take a picture once its cleaned out.

I will be filling them in with cement to level the floor before we start storage in there.

yes it does lol has 2 ruts in it like someone drove a truck through while cement was still wet? Ill take a picture once its cleaned out.

I will be filling them in with cement to level the floor before we start storage in there.

Oh, for storage...ok. Is it a cement block building?

yes, cement blocks, concrete floor with window openings and vents on each end ( that have to be replace and will be boarded up til then ) Tin roof, will have fiberglass opaque coagulated panels on front side of roof to act as a skylight. almost done.... cleaning it out has been a pain in the ass and expensive.

Sono, does this building have a cement floor?
Well he had the trailer loaded to the max, wheels were hitting the fenders. So he will be back tomorrow if he can get it unloaded as the dumps were closed when he left here. not a lot left, about 1/2 load he couldnt get today.
This ole boy is a man of his words. As he almost got it all, he wouldnt accept a partal payment at all, said he gets paid when the job is done. Alrighty then...

Well, I went out and cut up the pvc and put in my regular trash, stacked the wood that needs to go and swept up a bit so he has a clean start when he gets back... might be a day or 2 since he has to unload it all.

Attachments

• loaded2.5.jpg
    loaded2.5.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 18
  • loaded3.jpg
    loaded3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 20
I wiped and reloaded my laptop and ever since it is leaving mis-spelled words and changing words I type on the forum...or is it the forum its self doing it since upgraded?

My spellcheck been doing this before the forum was upgraded . I sometime forget to check my post before submitting it and spellcheck has retyped a word and it not the word I wanted . I find if I do not type fast enough spellcheck will finish a word for me. It can a pain in the butt , but I really a horrible speller and use spellcheck a lot.

Guy finished today...just left

Attachments

• CLEANED.jpg
    CLEANED.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
That almost looks like the inside of our house before the drywall went up. Concrete block construction, 6 inch cement floor, rebar every 4 feet through the block, then cement poured in with the rebar. This house is going nowhere. Rated Category 5 safe for hurricanes.

I would make a shop in there, but we need the storage for now. I plan to build a big 4 car garage/shop in the future.

Back