Obamacare and mandatory implants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's not plagiarize koko's post and then reword it. Please come up with original thought.

exactly how would this allow the government to run much smoother and much more efficiently?

see all above posts.

Did you read the OP and understand it? You continue to indicate over and over that you are unable to grasp a few key points.

I believe kokonut was able to grasp points made in the OP and even tried to explain it to you, so how is it you think I am "copying" his words when they were mine in the OP?

You are trying to confuse people or maybe you are confused?

facepaw.jpg

You forget. Technology continues to shrink and becomes more efficient in what it can do.
read my posts again and then read it a few more times.

thank you for video which just substantiated my post. Notice the injection in rat? In order to scan it, its tail has to be in a very very close proximity of the scanner.

Again, a fail on your part to recognize the potential and possibility when technology is taken into account. We didn't have GPS tracking device on ankle bracelets for violators 10 or 15 years ago because the technology wasn't quite there yet. We do know. GPS tracking is now in cell phones. It continues to shrink.
in case you didn't know - the GPS in cellphone is neither microscopic nor implantable. and to track cellphone - it's mostly by signal triangulation. If you are in open area... it will not work quite well.

have you seen how big the Ankle Bracelet is? there you go.

As for technology, that is my area as well. Sorry to disappoint.
no not really. You UTILIZE the technology we provide for you but that doesn't mean you understand it intimately. But then since you claim that this is your area as well - then you should know its technological limitation, cost, and practicality. That should give you some idea when will this "Killer Chip" be feasible enough for mass general use :cool2:

double-facepalm.jpg

Yes kokonut reread his posts a few more times, better yet go back over this whole thread :bye:

Did you read the OP and understand it? You continue to indicate over and over that you are unable to grasp a few key points.
and where did I say that I'm unable to grasp a few key points? In fact - I've shown you with links and explanations that pretty much CLARIFIED the key points :cool2:

I believe kokonut was able to grasp points made in the OP and even tried to explain it to you, so how is it you think I am "copying" his words when they were mine in the OP?
explained? now there... let's not lie in here.

1. No you did not explain it to me in your own words. It was copied and pasted from various of source.
2. Look at your posts from OP all the way to post #34 which was KoKo's post. You started to change tune from nonsense argument to "framework" argument... which was pointed out by koko.
3. Are you not able to see both sides?

You are trying to confuse people or maybe you are confused?
what's the matter? Game getting too hard for you? I see that you're attempting to throw some distractions. Let's not start avoiding my question.

So I ask again - Exactly how would this allow the government to run much smoother and much more efficiently?

First of all, the OP made a statement that our healthcare would require humans to be implanted with chips. And that's flatly untrue.

I find it comical that Kokonut thinks he knows technology but cannot tell the difference between RFID and GPS. They're totally different functions. :giggle:

Yummm...and comes with many flavors, too!

let's not continue to make fun of people with obesity. TXGolfer's post was cleverly funny but to chime in? not so funny anymore...

feels bad, man.

I understand the concern and all when everybody sees the term "implantable RFID" and "GPS" together in any article especially written by somebody with foggy understanding of this technology. It is confusing and misleading for many.

Bingo! GPS and RFID are totally different. It's like saying orange and apple are the same but they're not.

First of all, the OP made a statement that our healthcare would require humans to be implanted with chips. And that's flatly untrue.

I find it comical that Kokonut thinks he knows technology but cannot tell the difference between RFID and GPS. They're totally different functions. :giggle:

:giggle:

and the fact that UPS & Fedex & Department of Defense have spent millions millions millions if not billions of dollars in this RFID technology and yet... with all these money spent on this stuff for years... nobody can even come close to stuff in OP or "Killer Chip".

oh btw - I've got 2 RFIDs in my pocket right now. After this koko's and stein's posts, perhaps I should discard it!?!? Is Big Brother watching me!?!? :eek3:

Bingo! GPS and RFID are totally different. It's like saying orange and apple are the same but they're not.

yes but my point is - they are working on combining them together. Saudi claimed to achieve this and dubbed it as "Killer Chip".

My reaction to their claim? :giggle:

why :giggle: ? Because Saudi was able to "achieve this" and we including Israel & European can't? Makes you wonder about its credibility.... :giggle:

Read again. It's the fact that technology continues to shrink and becomes more efficient in what it can/could do in the future. GPS and RFID function differently, yes, but the keypoint is that technology continues to shrink in size even down to the nanoscale. And when that happens various technology will merge, including the combination of RFID and GPS onto a microchip. Or has that been lost on you already?

Hybrid Tag Includes Active RFID, GPS, Satellite and Sensors - RFID Journal

And this isn't a new thing, either.
http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/articleview/2612/1/1/

:giggle:

and the fact that UPS & Fedex & Department of Defense have spent millions millions millions if not billions of dollars in this RFID technology and yet... with all these money spent on this stuff for years... nobody can even come close to stuff in OP or "Killer Chip".

oh btw - I've got 2 RFIDs in my pocket right now. After this koko's and stein's posts, perhaps I should discard it!?!? Is Big Brother watching me!?!? :eek3:

where does it say "killer chip"

Why are you even still talking? Unless its an attempt to confuse further .... you asked for a source to Obama's health care bill when it was in the OP ... your lacking some very important critical skills.

where does it say "killer chip"
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/76970-obamacare-mandatory-implants-3.html#post1567293

Please catch up and pay attention. I think it's best if you re-read this thread more carefully especially my posts.

Why are you even still talking?
Why are you?

Unless its an attempt to confuse further .... you asked for a source to Obama's health care bill when it was in the OP ... your lacking some very important critical skills.
I downloaded it. I read it. I understood it. and I used it plus RFID expert's post to clarify your OP.

So you still haven't been able to explain to me how exactly how would this allow the government to run much smoother and much more efficiently as you claimed this would do in your post #70. Explain that to me in your own words, not from source posted in OP.

Read again. It's the fact that technology continues to shrink and becomes more efficient in what it can/could do in the future. GPS and RFID function differently, yes, but the keypoint is that technology continues to shrink in size even down to the nanoscale. And when that happens various technology will merge, including the combination of RFID and GPS onto a microchip. Or has that been lost on you already?

Hybrid Tag Includes Active RFID, GPS, Satellite and Sensors - RFID Journal

And this isn't a new thing, either.
VeriChip Defends the Safety of Implanted RFID Tags - RFID Journal

The size of GPS receivers in 1992 were the size of clipboards, today the size of a deck of cards. Look at digital cameras and how they have "shrunk".

I think Jiro just likes to "hear" himself talk. derp.

You missed my whole point, Jiro.

It's the idea that somebody already tried to come up with this "killer chip" idea means it will undoubtedly get re-visited as technology permits and whatnot into the future. Patent or no patent. No where did I say it existed now other than it could be possibility at this moment. I clearly said in post #86 (http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/76970-obamacare-mandatory-implants-3.html#post1567293 ) that such a chip has already been suggested and a Saudi Arabian tried to patent it. Just because it cannot be patented (due to ethical reasons) it doesn't mean it's not being built or tried right now. We have the technology for this to work.

Which comes to this. It's hard to predict the future when it comes to this microchipping (even nanochipping) only because the scale continues to shrink.

I leave open that possibility. You?

:shrug:

http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/76970-obamacare-mandatory-implants-3.html#post1567293

Please catch up and pay attention. I think it's best if you re-read this thread more carefully especially my posts.

Why are you?

I downloaded it. I read it. I understood it. and I used it plus RFID expert's post to clarify your OP.

So you still haven't been able to explain to me how exactly how would this allow the government to run much smoother and much more efficiently as you claimed this would do in your post #70. Explain that to me in your own words, not from source posted in OP.

Is it easier to do clerical work with a typewriter, or a computer?

Is it easier to keep account of your personal cash with a credit/debit card, or cash?

In the event of an emergency, you are rushed to the ER, how easy is it to pull up your medical history? What if it was stored in a microchip?

Which would be more efficient?

How easy is it to keep track of your personal transactions? How easy is it for someone to steal your identity?

How hard would it be for them to do this if they had to cut off your arm?

Yes kokonut reread his posts a few more times, better yet go back over this whole thread :bye:

His post #44 response is open ended and doesn't specifically answer my question fully, which is why I asked for clarification. He refused and keeps pointing to #44. Again, Fred Astaire.

The size of GPS receivers in 1992 were the size of clipboards, today the size of a deck of cards. Look at digital cameras and how they have "shrunk".

I think Jiro just likes to "hear" himself talk. derp.

No one ever denied that electronics are shrinking.

His post #44 response is open ended and doesn't specifically answer my question fully, which is why I asked for clarification. He refused and keeps pointing to #44. Again, Fred Astaire.

I've already explained enough for people with intelligence to comprehend. Perhaps your critical thinking is not up to par? derp.

No one ever denied that electronics are shrinking.

exactly. The issue in here isn't whether or not if the technology is shrinking but the matter of practicality and feasibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back