Obamacare and mandatory implants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the first time around would've suffice instead of doing the Fred Astaire thing.

try to set that example first for us :wave:

btw - look back at the post. You'll see that I've already answered your question quite promptly.

No one can say or predict whether mandatory implantation of medical microchips will be done in the future. Or how the current use of medical microchips for implantation could evolve into something more sinister. Sometimes things look benign on the surface at first and evolve into something else that will eventually go beyond our control. The health care bill is a perfect example of that.

I wish they would implant microchips in predators especially those who predate children.

No one can say or predict whether mandatory implantation of medical microchips will be done in the future. Or how the current use of medical microchips for implantation could evolve into something more sinister. Sometimes things look benign on the surface at first and evolve into something else that will eventually go beyond our control. The health care bill is a perfect example of that.

technology is pervasive in our lives. cellphone. internet. database. etc. - very easy for Big Brother to do surveillance on us with sinister agenda. and guess what?

Government held liable in warrantless wiretapping case

there you go. :cool2:

I wish they would implant microchips in predators especially those who predate children.

wouldn't do much. they can't track people with this kind of implant. it's a misconception that we can track them with GPS.

How about shock collars that cause them to pass out when they are within 1000ft of a school or park?

How about shock collars that cause them to pass out when they are within 1000ft of a school or park?

Yea! or within 1000 feet of a child!

lol that would be nice.

meanwhile - we already have ankle bracelet and if they are within proximity of park or school...... that's when the cavalry will come flying in.

Future in microchipping, humans will be implanted with microchips. Technology continues to shrink, and it's not unbelievable to see someday a chip small enough as a gps tracking microchip.

All Australians could be implanted with microchips for tracking and identification within the next two or three generations, a prominent academic says.

Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

With technology and the future, who knows where this will take us. Never say never like some people have suggested.

You still don't get it do you?

Why the heck would there be a risk of invasion of privacy from employers?

Because there is that possibility that some of them could use that to either hire, or to find a way to get rid of someone.

That's why!

-charles

1. that's in Saudi Arabia
2. "Killer Chip"? not gonna be allowed in USA
3. Unconstitutional

I wasn't talking about in the U.S. I'm talking about that anything can happen with implantable microchipping in humans knowing that technolgy continues to get smaller and more efficient. It's a possibility. I haven't gotten an appropriate answer from Fred Astaire.

We won't know where the future will take us, whether here in the U.S. or elsewhere. That's the problem.

I wasn't talking about in the U.S. I'm talking about that anything can happen with implantable microchipping in humans knowing that technolgy continues to get smaller and more efficient. It's a possibility. I haven't gotten an appropriate answer from Fred Astaire.

The reason why you haven't gotten an appropriate answer is because you're asking the wrong person :giggle:

We won't know where the future will take us, whether here in the U.S. or elsewhere. That's the problem.
I do. :cool2:

No one can predict the future, except maybe for a few crackpots who think they're special, but the odds are certainly favorable on how microchipping will evolve and how it will be used for. It's already mandatory for certain criminals to wear tracking devices. It's a matter of acceptance by the mass over time.

No one can predict the future but the odds are certainly favorable on how microchipping will evolve and how it will be used for. It's already mandatory for certain criminals to wear tracking devices. It's a matter of acceptance by the mass over time.

the reason why I do know is because I am in field of technology and you are not. I believe I have a much more in-depth knowledge about this than you. I know what it can do or can't do. I can assure you that "Killer Chip" or similar on general scale is not feasible anytime soon. I understand the concern and all when everybody sees the term "implantable RFID" and "GPS" together in any article especially written by somebody with foggy understanding of this technology. It is confusing and misleading for many. The answer is in the link you provided in your post.

VeriChip
If I have the implantable microchip inserted, can I be "tracked" in any way?

This is one of the most common questions regarding the implantable microchip and the answer is a definite "No." VeriChip's human-implantable RFID microchip does not have the capabilities to offer such service since it does not have built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) support or long-range wireless communications. It is a passive RFID microchip containing only a unique 16-digit identifier and can only be read by a VeriChip reader held up closely to the location of the inserted chip. It is therefore built for in-room applications like the rapid, secure patient identification offered by VeriMed Health Link and cannot be used to track children, prevent kidnappings, etc.

In fact - ankle bracelet works a lot better than this "Killer Chip" and much easier to achieve.

the reason why I do know is because I am in field of technology and you are not. I believe I have a much more in-depth knowledge about this than you. I know what it can do or can't do. I can assure you that "Killer Chip" or similar on general scale is not feasible anytime soon. I understand the concern and all when everybody sees the term "implantable RFID" and "GPS" together in any article especially written by somebody with foggy understanding of this technology. It is confusing and misleading for many. The answer is in the link you provided in your post.

VeriChip

In fact - ankle bracelet works a lot better than this "Killer Chip" and much easier to achieve.

You forget. Technology continues to shrink and becomes more efficient in what it can do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55Ei4uvXvM&feature=sub]YouTube - LIGHT ACTIVATED INJECTABLE RFID NANOCHIP: IDENTIFICATION CHIP,,[/ame]

Again, a fail on your part to recognize the potential and possibility when technology is taken into account. We didn't have GPS tracking device on ankle bracelets for violators 10 or 15 years ago because the technology wasn't quite there yet. We do know. GPS tracking is now in cell phones. It continues to shrink.

As for technology, that is my area as well. Sorry to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back