Obamacare and mandatory implants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then explain.

Not an unreasonable request there.

Jiro, a rock and hard place?

Let me help you.

It's a fact, you don't know whether it will happen or not.

Pretty simple to just say that. It's not that hard, really.

see post #55. Again - you can go ahead and make a thread about it. I'll have to ask you kindly to get back to topic. :ty:

So, all I can assume, since you won't make it clear on the word "derp" and you are clearly being evasive is that it's more of personal attack of some sort aimed in my direction.

So, all I can assume, since you won't make it clear on the word "derp" and you are clearly being evasive is that it's more of personal attack of some sort aimed in my direction.

ooo lol why you so excited?

btw - see above.

I asked politely.

You refused.

End of story.

You are being evasive.

I asked politely.

You refused.

End of story.

You are being evasive.

ooo why you so angry? btw - I've already answered your questions above. I'm sorry I can't answer your questions in a timely manner but I'm kinda preoccupied with solving perpetual motion power generator. derp.

again - this is related to this thread.... how? I thought this thread is about "mandatory implantation" clause found in Obamacare bill, no?

and now it's about Obamacare "Domestic Dissent"? :confused:

no, its about the framework of the Health Care Reform Bill allowing for interpretation of the word "implant" to be interpreted by anyone to mean RFID implants.

It would allow government bureaucracy to run much smoother and much more efficiently if every citizen were to have such an implant. It is not a jump in reasoning to assume that this may be mandatory in the near future due to its obvious regulatory advantages.

If this is in fact a medical procedure, how would it be any different from getting your mandatory shots and vaccinations?

Now, since that was the original issue, it can be reasonably deduced that if this were the case that if it became mandatory to have an RFID implant, then then dissent would follow.

no, its about the framework of the Health Care Reform Bill allowing for interpretation of the word "implant" to be interpreted by anyone to mean RFID implants.
let's not plagiarize koko's post and then reword it. Please come up with original thought.

It would allow government bureaucracy to run much smoother and much more efficiently if every citizen were to have such an implant.
exactly how would this allow the government to run much smoother and much more efficiently?

It is not a jump in reasoning to assume that this may be mandatory in the near future due to its obvious regulatory advantages.

Now, since that was the original issue, it can be reasonably deduced that if this were the case that if it became mandatory to have an RFID implant, then then dissent would follow.
see all above posts.

a meaningless interjection.

I asked politely.

You refused.

End of story.

You are being evasive.

Interjection:

n.
1.A sudden, short utterance; an ejaculation.
2.(Abbr. interj. or int.)
a.The part of speech that usually expresses emotion and is capable of standing alone.
b.Any of the words belonging to this part of speech, such as Ugh! or Wow! <----- derp !

Kokonut....

He has told you....it is a meaningless interjection. Breathe in and breathe out!

Just curious, but do you realize that statement could be construed as condescending to literally millions of people who go to Sunday School?

Are you saying that religious belief automatically discredits someone?

Just asking to clarify.

It could be construed that way, but it would be incorrect.

Show me where I said that, please.

Jiro, I said, irregardless, whether it's from health bills or not, doesn't matter, do you think it will never happen?

That isn't the point. The OP was about the health care bill and the VeriChip. It has already been debunked as just one more outlandish scare tactic.

It is possible that the earth could get hit tomorrow my a meteor. But it certainly isn't probable.

"The mark of the Anti-Christ? And this is supposed to be credible?:rofl2:
Leave it to you to not let any opportunity to denigrate Christian beliefs slide by.

oh well.....things have a way of evening out

Interjection:

n.
1.A sudden, short utterance; an ejaculation.
2.(Abbr. interj. or int.)
a.The part of speech that usually expresses emotion and is capable of standing alone.
b.Any of the words belonging to this part of speech, such as Ugh! or Wow! <----- derp !

Kokonut....

He has told you....it is a meaningless interjection. Breathe in and breathe out!

Yes, the first time around would've suffice instead of doing the Fred Astaire thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back