Obamacare and mandatory implants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro, before you pat yourself on your back a little too hard and strain your arm at the same time
The only time I pat myself on my back is when I learned how to read.. earlier than most kids :)

consider that in 2004 the FDA approved an RFID implantable device called "Verichip" for storing medical records. This device was classified as a Class II medical device.

FDA approves computer chip for humans - Health care- msnbc.com

Frequently Asked Questions

Next time, don't assume so much.
this was for private medical facility to use.... not for federal government or this health care bills :cool2:

Lots of paranoid people who have researched this much more than you ... just saying ....:

spychips.com - how RFID will compromise privacy, security, freedom

Dr. Katherine Albrecht - CASPIAN Founder
Katherine Albrecht, Ed.D.
(Pronounced ALL-breckt)

Founder and Director, CASPIAN Consumer Advocacy
(Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering)
Doctorate in Education, Harvard University

telephone
877-287-5854
e-mail kma(at/@)spychips.com

(click here for a French-translated version)

Dr. Katherine Albrecht is the director of CASPIAN (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering), an organization she founded in 1999 to advocate free-market, consumer-based solutions to the problem of retail privacy invasion.

Katherine is widely recognized as one of the world's leading experts on consumer privacy. She regularly speaks on the consumer privacy and civil liberties impacts of new technologies, with an emphasis on RFID and retail issues. She has testified on RFID technology before the Federal Trade Commission, state legislatures, the European Commission, and the Federal Reserve Bank, and she has given over a thousand television, radio and print interviews to news outlets all over the world. Her efforts have been featured on CNN, NPR, the CBS Evening News, Business Week, and the London Times, to name just a few.

Executive Technology Magazine has called Katherine "perhaps the country's single most vocal privacy advocate" and Wired magazine calls her the "Erin Brockovich" of RFID". Her success exposing corporate misdeeds has earned her accolades from Advertising Age and Business Week and caused pundits to label her a PR genius.

Katherine is co-author of "Spychips: How Major Corporations Plan to Track your Every Move with RFID." Two days prior to its release, Spychips flew the top of the Amazon bestseller charts, hitting number one as a "Mover & Shaker," making its way to the top-ten nonfiction bestseller list, and spending weeks as a Current Events bestseller. Within its first four weeks alone, the book sold thousands of copies, and the journalistic and privacy communities called it "brilliantly written," "stunningly powerful," and "scathing." In a nod to the book's focus on freedom, Spychips was awarded the prestigious Lysander Spooner Award for Advancing the Literature of Liberty and named "the best book on liberty" for 2005.

Katherine is a highly sought-after public speaker, informing audiences across Europe and North America with her well-researched, compelling, and often chilling accounts of how retail surveillance technology threatens our privacy. She is a frequent guest on radio programs worldwide, logging over 500 hours of airtime with her proven ability to entertain an audience and generate listener calls.

Katherine graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in International Marketing. She holds a Doctorate in Education from Harvard University with a research focus in consumer education, privacy and psychology.

hmmmmm ... so why would lawmakers make it illegal to implant chips ... if this were, indeed, a hoax?
why are you still talking? I thought you said this is part of April's Fool Day? :dunno:

Things that make you go hmmmmm :hmm: :cool2:
no not really. maybe for you.

Thank you for reinforcing my post #21
this was for private medical facility to use.... not for federal government or this health care bills :cool2:

from your links -
The Virgina House of Delegates on Wednesday approved a measure that could protect Virginia residents from overbearing employers, and possibly the apocalypse

Some are concerned their use among humans would lead to a lack of privacy or abuse from employers.

The Senate voted Thursday to protect Georgians from evildoers, covert corporations and rogue doctors, seen and unseen, with the passage of a bill that would make it illegal to implant a microchip into someone without their permission.

Since I see that you're making some efforts to find more article... please do find me articles that specifically mention about RFID implantation in health care bills or in Obamacare or whatsoever. RFID + Federal Government + Obamacare. Please do that for me. :ty:

why are you still talking? I thought you said this is part of April's Fool Day? :dunno:

no not really. maybe for you.

Thank you for reinforcing my post #21

from your links -

Since I see that you're making some efforts to find more article... please do find me articles that specifically mention about RFID implantation in health care bills or in Obamacare or whatsoever. Please do that for me. :ty:

You still don't get it do you?

Why the heck would there be a risk of invasion of privacy from employers?

Please re-read the article.

refer to my first post with pdf files ;)

re-posted for your convenience:

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device "is an implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.

See it for yourself via Url.: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical.../ucm072191.pdf

This new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first nation in the world to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling and who is, or isn't, for instance allowed medical care in their country.

Don't believe it? Look it up yourself.

Healthcare Bill H.R. 3200 - Url.: http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/...CA09001xml.pdf

Lots of paranoid people who have researched this much more than you ... just saying ....:

spychips.com - how RFID will compromise privacy, security, freedom

Oh no doubt! I definitely believe what you just said there. They do indeed have researched this much more than me... trying very hard and long to find something somewhere that doesn't exist... so when they can't find it... they researched in finding the most vague and obtuse lines from any source and then piece them together to believe it.

just saying....

You still don't get it do you?

Why the heck would there be a risk of invasion of privacy from employers?

Please re-read the article.

you tell me. you're the one who showed me bunch of stuff that all said "employers". nothing about federal government or Obamacare.

since you don't know why would there be a risk of invasion of privacy from employers..... let me show you -

Employee monitoring - Should your boss be watching your Facebook account? | Sync Blog
How Do Employers Monitor Internet Usage at Work?
Employers using facebook to Monitor and Discipline/Sack people | Facebook
Tennessee teen expelled for Facebook posting - USATODAY.com

links found & posted for your convenience

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device "is an implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.

See it for yourself via Url.: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical.../ucm072191.pdf

This new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first nation in the world to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling and who is, or isn't, for instance allowed medical care in their country.

Don't believe it? Look it up yourself.

Healthcare Bill H.R. 3200 - Url.: http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/...CA09001xml.pdf

see my post #13 - "In this health bill - there's not a single word "RFID" or "Microchip" or anything related to it at all. If you do find it - please point it out for me including page number. Please do that for me."

"The mark of the Anti-Christ? And this is supposed to be credible?:rofl2:

The only time I pat myself on my back is when I learned how to read.. earlier than most kids :)

Er, I was referring to a Class II classification for an RFID implantable device, ergo, a microchip device.

Er, I was referring to a Class II classification for an RFID implantable device, ergo, a microchip device.

2e6925x.jpg

Good. Then you do understand that an implantable RFID microchip device is Class II medical device? And that it can fall under the category described in the health care bill on Class II medical devices.

"The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the registry, to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that; (A) is or has been used in or on a patient; (B) is a class III device; or a class II device that is implantable."

Good. Then you do understand that an implantable RFID microchip device is Class II medical device? And that it can fall under the category described in the health care bill on Class II medical devices.

so where did it mention about mandatory implantation? :wave:

It doesn't say in the bill. However, it leaves open the possibility, hence the "framework in place."

If it's possible to force people to buy health insurance, there is also the possibility that an implantable microchip could be required into the future for everybody. We won't know if that will ever happen until it does.

It doesn't say in the bill. However, it leaves open the possibility, hence the "framework in place."

If it's possible to force people to buy health insurance, there is also the possibility that an implantable microchip could be required into the future for everybody. We won't know if that will ever happen until it does.

it could be required by employers

that's the rub.

why do I get a feeling that you know you're full of beans? derp.

it could be required by employers

that's the rub.

"mandatory implantation by employer" has nothing to do with this healthcare bills. plus - you have a free choice to NOT work for employer who wants to implant RFID. and you have a free choice to NOT work for employer who does a random piss/drug test. derp.

"The mark of the Anti-Christ? And this is supposed to be credible?:rofl2:

Just curious, but do you realize that statement could be construed as condescending to literally millions of people who go to Sunday School?

Are you saying that religious belief automatically discredits someone?

Just asking to clarify.

why do I get a feeling that you know you're full of beans? derp.

"mandatory implantation by employer" has nothing to do with this healthcare bills. plus - you have a free choice to NOT work for employer who wants to implant RFID. and you have a free choice to NOT work for employer who does a random piss/drug test. derp.

You also have a non mandatory choice to live in a homeless shelter. Employment is a choice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back