Obama vs McCain: Race for Ultimate President!

I vote for...

• Obama! First African-American ever!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • McCain! And hot wife.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Green Party or something...

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Ain't vote them. They aren't quality.

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check it out... the website for Ron Paul supporters are.. Ron Paul .com.

It does not mean I support Ron Paul entirely... just information facts.

Again, McCain won republican, toobad to Ron Paul, too late for you.

I was hoping Hillary will beat Obama because of the health plan and a lot of family goals are included in Hillary's future plans.

Think about it. Congress, Senator and House wouldn't take Health plan because it would be a long process to get one phase to next one. Why? There is gas raise already. That mean every thing that use for delivery are raise. We may not afford such a price to pay and get everything we need. Should do that long time ago. Unless corp, industry will raise wage for everybody to make balance as well. *shurg*

I want vote Hillary! HILLARY! At least I guess stuck with black/white president... They are similar, but my fear is America system is out of control and it need CONTROLLED!

Such as money and be fair other countries cost such if they cost us more then we need charge them more. If they don't like it and they need be fair with us and we do the fair!

About the job; I moved and I seen and I moved third time in one year. Each town where I drove by and it not that "great" condition such as dine not that many as used to be. What happen to that place and it could lead close due no money income to their place to keep open and pay people working to support family or kid who is single mother.

I don't want keep war war war war, point for what?! Unless protect land, yes.

His name are still on the ballot? Interesting for June 3rd...

Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for America Another website. All mis leading information.

Well, same with other president candidate, their name is still on ballot after dropped out, it's anyone can vote if needed but it don't make them to win if dropped out.

You are struck with Obama, McCain and other 2 candidate in 2 different parties.

I prefer to pick McCain over Ron Paul since I don't like Ron Paul.

On this website - quoted "McCain has won sufficient delegates to guarantee him the nomination and is therefore the presumptive nominee.[39] Ron Paul also remains an official candidate and has not withdrawn.[40]"

Interesting...

That's was on Feb, you look up on that content. See March that said Ron Paul withdraw

Such as money and be fair other countries cost such if they cost us more then we need charge them more. If they don't like it and they need be fair with us and we do the fair!

Eh? Are you sure?

Ron Paul will not make it. None outside of Texas states are familiar with Ron Paul.

You can keep your finger cross if you want to. ;)

I aint Texan... My neighbor love Ron Paul and we live in Minnesota. I am not big fan of Ron Paul but always think of all candidate to be in race. Its nice to know 4 candidate are left to claim the president bid. Obama and McCain have secured their bid on President than other two.

Again, how did I know of him if I live in Minnesota and he is in Texas. Makes no difference of where we are yet we are informed of who each candidate are.

Again I speak for myself as he not officially withdrawal from list while other says. All we can do is watch the race and vote the best candidate.

It was good to have this discussion and be aware of other issues.

I aint Texan... My neighbor love Ron Paul and we live in Minnesota. I am not big fan of Ron Paul but always think of all candidate to be in race. Its nice to know 4 candidate are left to claim the president bid. Obama and McCain have secured their bid on President than other two.

Again, how did I know of him if I live in Minnesota and he is in Texas. Makes no difference of where we are yet we are informed of who each candidate are.

Again I speak for myself as he not officially withdrawal from list while other says. All we can do is watch the race and vote the best candidate.

It was good to have this discussion and be aware of other issues.

Primary election is over, too late...

Obama has a message whereas McCain doesn't.

McCain is Bush in wolf's clothing and is going to continue Bush's policies whereas Obama isn't.

Obama is going to focus on America's needs whereas McCain isn't.

America is ready for change not the same ol' Bush policies from the last 8 years.

If your saying America needs a change as in a racist bigotted president then yes, Obama is your choice.

If your saying that America needs a president that runs away from every skeleton dragged out of his closet, then yes, Obama is your choice.

He is all about "appearance" and nothing I have seen thus far shows him to be a leader.

If you do not like McCain or Obama. Why not vote for Ron Paul? He is republican but holds on some democrat principals.
I like Ron Paul but his view is very extreme and too radical.

I was hoping Hillary will beat Obama because of the health plan and a lot of family goals are included in Hillary's future plans.
my friend interned at Congress and he reviewed Hillary's proposal bill for health care. he was shocked to see how it can cover people financially. By implementing Hillary's healthcare plan, we will be broke already. Her plan is very ambitious but financially unsound.

Where are your sources on that?
lol Ron Paul was LONG gone. old news

Bob Barr recently joined the race though he is a little too late now. He still has a chance to change that before the election day in November.

I would like to make point that Obama isn't 100% African-American. Since he is half white and half black. Yet, he look like black. Huh... 50% true African-American don't like him anyway. Heh. If it's MLK. Damn, he would be one best president and every white(racist) would want to kill him. Oy...

Was discussing with several of my friends couple days ago... We wouldn't be surprised there would be a Rally on Ku Klux Klan (KKK the white racist group) going after Obama...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back