Obama supports Mosque at Ground Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is not a grammar or spelling error, but a content error...:roll:

Already saw the one in #156 when I was reading it. The errors in that poster's contributions tend to jump out at you. I guess he thought he was being slick when he stuck a comma in the middle of an elipse. But, the elipse itself was used improperly, so that is a mistake within a mistake.:lol: But there are plenty of content errors we could talk about in that case, too.:giggle:

It is actually proff of how up-to-date I am on how people take old books and make them into the law of today. Religious leaders have long been quoted as to saying: "let's see what the (insert books name here) says about this issue/subject" Hey, Jiro, is this helpful for you???? As clueless as you are, I doubt it.

so what does that have to do with "real" Islam religion? The "religious leaders" you speak of is the cult. the deranged fanatic. They take everything out of context.

If you want to be up-to-date on this issue... then you better read Quran and find out with your own eyes instead of hearing about it from Islamophobic people. or better yet - have a tea with imam to learn more about Islam religion. Many imams in America are more than welcome to explain to you about everything but you must offer to buy him a cup of tea :cool2:

Wirelessly posted

Might want to read the Qu'ran.

I have two Bibles, the Qu'ran, Satanic Bible and several Taoist texts by my bed. Not sure where the hell I begin for Buddhism though.

:lol:

yea there's no "holy book" for Buddhism since Buddhism is not a religion but there are several books... depending on which country. take your pick :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
Wirelessly posted

Might want to read the Qu'ran.

I have two Bibles, the Qu'ran, Satanic Bible and several Taoist texts by my bed. Not sure where the hell I begin for Buddhism though.

:lol:

yea there's no "holy book" for Buddhism since Buddhism is not a religion but there are several books... depending on which country. take your pick :lol:

I know... :(

Doesn't help westerners twisted it into a fad.

fad? there's a Buddhism fad going on here? like what?

New agers who have grown disillusioned with Christianity and think Buddism sounds cool. But they don't have any understanding of the precepts at all. Same with the Wicca fad. Or like those who claim Islam is this or that (always violent and negative) when it is obvious they know nothing about the religion.

Already saw the one in #156 when I was reading it. The errors in that poster's contributions tend to jump out at you. I guess he thought he was being slick when he stuck a comma in the middle of an elipse. But, the elipse itself was used improperly, so that is a mistake within a mistake.:lol: But there are plenty of content errors we could talk about in that case, too.:giggle:
Reminds me of the "Highlights" magazine for kids with the search for hidden objects within a picture. I believe this might be a ploy to get someone to believe the errors are intentional. Anyhow, there are certainly plenty of errors to go around on this board. I doubt I have ever had an error-free day online.

Reminds me of the "Highlights" magazine for kids with the search for hidden objects within a picture. I believe this might be a ploy to get someone to believe the errors are intentional. Anyhow, there are certainly plenty of errors to go around on this board. I doubt I have ever had an error-free day online.

I doubt I've ever had an error free day online or offline!:giggle: Anyone who thinks they have is simply not looking at themselves honestly, IMO.

BTW...agree with your motivation assessment.:P

so what does that have to do with "real" Islam religion? The "religious leaders" you speak of is the cult. the deranged fanatic. They take everything out of context.

If you want to be up-to-date on this issue... then you better read Quran and find out with your own eyes instead of hearing about it from Islamophobic people. or better yet - have a tea with imam to learn more about Islam religion. Many imams in America are more than welcome to explain to you about everything but you must offer to buy him a cup of tea :cool2:

This remind me of the NFL and NBA rule book, what good is a rule book if it is not going to be followed by the players and not enforce by the authority!!!!

Developer owes taxes on the property.

NYC Mosque Developers Face Tax Trouble
August 30, 2010 - 6:27 PM | by: David Lee Miller

Developers of the mosque and community center near Ground Zero in New York City face a growing financial burden.

The New York Post first reported that 45 Park Place Partners owed $224,270.77 in back real estate taxes and penalties, and that debt is growing by the day. The city charges an interest rate of 18 percent. The latest check of city records has upped the money owed by another $3,000, and unless someone writes a check and soon, the bill will continue to increase.

Sharif El-Gamal, a real estate developer involved in the planned mosque, did not return a call seeking comment, but earlier, his spokesman told the NY Post that all back taxes have been paid.

An official with New York’s Finance Department says the debt is still on the books, adding that at this point the developer does not have the tax exempt status afforded to not profit organizations.

According to city records, another tax bill for $97,118.18 will be due Jan. 1. That could put the developer in the red for more than $300,000 if past bills aren't paid.

But that total is relatively minor compared to the total cost of the development, about $100 million. The proposed Islamic center would rise 12 stories and would include a pool and auditorium, as well as the prayer space.
NYC Mosque Developers Face Tax Trouble « Liveshots

I heard Obama want to use US tax dollars to build a $35,000,000 memorial to the Islamic Pilots Association right in the center of Ground Zero, with smaller replica shrines at the Pentagon and Shanksville PA.

I heard the State Dept. (our taxes) are paying for the Imam and his crew to fly overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back