Obama supports Mosque at Ground Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a mosque is about peace then?

It is about peace if, and only if, the main goal of the mosque and its members is not about the subjugation of all other religions and governments, along with the establishment of a totalitarian legal system such as Sharia Law.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
souggy said:
I was making a reference to the failed Taiping Rebellion.

Hong Xiuquan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Depending on the sources.. he's either the "brother," "son" or the actual second coming of Jesus himself.

Sorry, but he was none of those.

Of course, he was a fraud, he committed suicide over 150 years ago. :giggle:

Didn't stop him from creating a theocracy with Jesus as head of state.

Last edited:
It is about peace if, and only if, the main goal of the mosque and its members is not about the subjugation of all other religions and governments, along with the establishment of a totalitarian legal system such as Sharia Law.

Um, don't worry... it's not.

Yeah, but Islam is another story.

You are completely unreal. :roll: And after all of the deaths and unhumanity that has been committed in the name of "Jesus", Christians have a hell of a nerve criticizing any religion's purpose.

You are completely unreal. :roll: And after all of the deaths and unhumanity that has been committed in the name of "Jesus", Christians have a hell of a nerve criticizing any religion's purpose.

This is the truth. Too bad most of them refuse to acknowledge it.

Wirelessly posted
Of course, he was a fraud, he committed suicide over 150 years ago. :giggle:

Didn't stop him from creating a theocracy with Jesus as head of state.
How about he created a theocracy with a "Jesus" (not the Jesus) as head of state?

If you understood the Quran and the Muslim religion, you would know that.:giggle:

Let's see....the Quran and muslim religion says
1) girls can't go to school
2) women have to be totally covered up
3) women can't drive
4) women can't be seening in public with an unrelated male...or...
5) the result is stoneing
6).....hey I'm just getting started here on why muslims are about PEACE!!!

Really? I didn't know there were cars in 630 AD!

:giggle:

"Flintstones .... meet the flintstones .... "

they were wrecking cars even waaaaay back then too .... maqybe its a good rule LOL

a further proof that rolling is clueless about Quran :lol:

It is actually proff of how up-to-date I am on how people take old books and make them into the law of today. Religious leaders have long been quoted as to saying: "let's see what the (insert books name here) says about this issue/subject" Hey, Jiro, is this helpful for you???? As clueless as you are, I doubt it.

P.s. Remember is said each post contains at least one mistake..,..happy hunting

:lol:Nice attempt at backpedaling, rolling. But it was an EPIC FAIL!

p.s......Remember I said each post contain at least one mistake!! Happy hunting!

Wirelessly posted

Might want to read the Qu'ran.

I have two Bibles, the Qu'ran, Satanic Bible and several Taoist texts by my bed. Not sure where the hell I begin for Buddhism though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back