Obama supports Mosque at Ground Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
To say that you back the U.S. Constitution says nothing about Sharia Law (but a good thing to say by backing it) which is why I ask you specifically about Sharia Law because U.S. courts could conceivably agree that Sharia Law can be established for a certain religious group using their own interpretation of the U.S. Constitution. Now, you said you would fight to the death to defend it. Defend what? The U.S. Constitution? Or the interpretation of the U.S. Constitution in allowing Sharia Law take place?

I am done here. You bore me.

I said I would defend to the death the rights of those people if the US Constitution allows them to practice their religion. I have said it repeatedly. You refuse to give me anything from your camp. No idea how you feel, except to stir fear, without a plan of your own. No opinion is forthcoming from you. Just keep asking me to say the same things over and over. I have seen this used before on others. Now it is my turn. Sorry Bubba, I got other things to do. Move along.

This would be a good time to have the mods lock the thread, so you can dodge a bullet here. Hey, there's a religious discussion over here!

I am done here. You bore me.

I said I would defend to the death the rights of those people if the US Constitution allows them to practice their religion. I have said it repeatedly. You refuse to give me anything from your camp. No idea how you feel, except to stir fear, without a plan of your own. No opinion is forthcoming from you. Just keep asking me to say the same things over and over. I have seen this used before on others. Now it is my turn. Sorry Bubba, I got other things to do. Move along.

This would be a good time to have the mods lock the thread, so you can dodge a bullet here. Hey, there's a religious discussion over here!

Which is why I stressed a simple answer about Sharia Law.

Look this up. This was last month when it came out.
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf: "Sharia Law And US Constitution is The Same"
Find the video, Youtube captioning is surprisingly good this time.

Mod note:

Time to close this up. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back