Obama on disabilities?

Presbyter

Reaction score
I 'm wondering about the politics of Obama on disabilities. I've read that Obama did something good for the disabilities and wonder what they were. Can anyone list comparisons on disabilities between McCain and Obama? Would have McCain done better on the politics of disabilities than Obama or did neither of them really did anything?

The sources over disablities had been posted somewhere in Election 2008 few times last year but I can´t remember which threads. It written a lot of positive about disablities between Obama and McCain.

I will post the source when I find the threads.

One thing I know Obama did that McCain did not was make his online videos accessible to the D/deaf and HoH by captioning them. He also had several terps present during his political rallies.

All I know is that Social Security gave an extra 250 dollars in the month of may. As a stimulus package.

One thing I know Obama did that McCain did not was make his online videos accessible to the D/deaf and HoH by captioning them. He also had several terps present during his political rallies.

I told early that during campaign, Obama's have more captioning on web video than Hillary. :aw: Hillary sucks!

I told early that during campaign, Obama's have more captioning on web video than Hillary. :aw: Hillary sucks!

I voted for Hillary and am sorry she lost her candidacy, but I'm glad that Obama won the Presidency. :D

It will be interesting to see what kinds of changes take place for people with disabilities under the Obama Adminsitration. I have a feeling there are many good things to come.

Back