[(o)] Photo Challenge: Knobs! [3rd]

freckles

Reaction score
poweron has won this theme; anything! congrats again. you will be the guest judge for this contest. if somehow I can't reach you by the end of contest, the second finalist will move up as guest judge (saywhatkid) and so on if the second is also not available.

now, here's our third contest! with new theme ... it has been going pretty well. thank you everyone who joined the last one, it was one difficult to judge!

the theme for this challenge; KNOBS! you can dig out the old one or go out and look for one!

the deadline for this challenge's submissions is october 8th (friday midnight, EST/5PM AUS the next day).

the 'prize' for the winner of the vote, same as last one, will win the position - guest judge, to help me to decide the winner of the next challenge. only one challenge until next winner.

I will post those rules once again as there's a new rule added---for all those who wish to participate in this challenge (and participate fairly) please take a moment to read through the following:

1. each challenge you will have two weeks to submit your entry here.
2. try to have the image not too large or too small, at least approximately 4 x 6 resolution.
3. please do not have your entry in attachment. have it on a link, (photobucket, flickr, tinypic, etc.)
4. you can participate as long as you're an active member with at least 30 posts (no junk)
5. If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo.
6. any participate that pick picture off internet or uses somebody else's will be automatically disqualified, and remove from all of challenges permanently.
7. if you would like to 'steal' a picture off this contest thread, do ask for permission from original poster first - the more you ask, more they will like you.
8. the submitted photo of the winner (and finalists) will be posted in a new thread within two days of the following weekend (by 22nd of august)
9. we understand your needs of watermarks, copyrights, etc. - please have your photo visible as much as can be or judge(s) will pass the most distracting photos.
10. I, freckles, reserve the right to decide the winner of the photo challenge and the forum admins and moderators reserve the right to exclude or remove any photo solely at their discretion

////AND, new rule added now -

11. Please do not criticize on any photo/posters. until the winner announcement is posted, then you can in there, not here. constructive comments only there.

first timers will be warned. second timers will not be able to participate the next two contests. I as the person hosting this photo contest, want everyone be able to enjoy the participation and share their interest/inspiration comfortably.

remember, submit only one photo per challenge, of your own, NO photoshopping please. that's considered cheating. and, your pictures; it's not all about quality, composition, creativity and efforts too! most of all, have fun looking through your camera! and enjoy the others. :) again, any more ideas or concerns to throw in, please do PM me!

also, please refrain from cluttering up the thread, thank you.

Knob? I'm looking forward on whom can make fun of knob. Please mock that thing!

mhm, not just door - it could be any knob (handle) to open the door/drawer/gate/garage/etc. even the secret garden one too. ;)

I'll polish my knob later and take a pic!:naughty:

about a week left!

if there's only and one submitted, will be the winner--automatically. that's how contests work. :)

Back