[(o)] Photo Challenge: Happy/Joy! [4th]

freckles

Reaction score
congratulations to jiro, knob winner! good job, nice creativity!

as you all may see the last contest didn't go very well - probably a really hard theme or it wasn't everyone's week. :lol: but I'm not gonna give up! I'd like to try another contest one more time and see how it goes. there might will be a prize for this contest! if it goes very well and you make this judge happy. ;)

the theme for this challenge; HAPPY/JOY. you can dig out the old one or go out and take of happy people, happy pets, happy children, happy flowers/plants or anything that makes you think of happiness or joyful or made you laugh/smile!

the deadline for this challenge's submissions is november 5th (friday midnight, EST/5PM AUS the next day). this contest is a bit longer because of halloween weekend at the end of this month -- thought it'd give people some more time to post after holiday before contest closes!

please read rules here (in small prints) if you have not yet first before participating in this contest.

have fun! :)

2010-10-13-73354.jpg

Here's a happy ghost flying around with bats on halloween.......

azdo4l.jpg

Two of my happy dogs on the way home from the groomer.

41007_469244527008_590902008_6549518_1591287_n.jpg

happy reunion with cookie monster!!! Cookie Monster is my favorite Sesame Street character :D

I will get back to this thread next week once I have grabbed the best picture over the coming weekend.

Hersey.jpg

See happy man to build his legacy for many years to come......

Here's the history of Hershey.....

While the industry and recreational opportunities created by Milton S. Hershey allowed the town of Hershey to thrive, his connection to humanity is an inspiration to everyone. His concern for children became evident with the establishment of the Hershey Industrial School for orphan boys providing them with a home and an education. A kind-hearted humanitarian, Milton Hershey, also planned for the construction of an arena, a theater, and the Community Building for the citizens of Hershey, Pennsylvania. He was a man focused on progress in the present, with great hopes for the future.

His deeds are his monument.
His life is our inspiration.

M. S. Hershey 1857 - 1945

As it goes for happy people - this is a friends wedding I went to, and I took this original photo.

33pfybl.jpg

5 guys playing pocket pool is happy? well, if it makes them happy

:lol:

I didn't!

He actually did write that himself. This was over the summer.

I promise!

Back