[(o)] Photo Challenge: Anything! [2nd]

freckles

Reaction score
:wave: first of all, congratulations to naisho, the winner of apples! you will be the guest judge for next, this contest.

now it's second photo contest today. I want to thank everyone for participating the last photo challenge, it was fun to do.

the theme for this second challenge; ANYTHING. anything you'd like to post, think is good, or one of your favorites. this way it'll help me to think of more fun themes for future challenges too.

the deadline for this challenge's submissions is september 17th (friday midnight, EST). yes, a bit longer this time, I'd like to adjust the date so it can begin in the first week of month then again in middle of the same month, until end of the month. so now, go out and take a shot if you don't have anything to share! or indoor if you prefer. :) good luck and have fun playing with your camera.

the 'prize' for the winner of the vote, same as last one, will win the position - guest judge, to help me to decide the winner of the next challenge. only one challenge until next winner.

for all those who wish to participate in this challenge (and participate fairly) please take a moment to read through the following:

1. each challenge you will have two weeks to submit your entry here.
2. try to have the image not too large or too small, at least approximately 4 x 6 resolution.
3. please do not have your entry in attachment. have it on a link, (photobucket, flickr, tinypic, etc.)
4. you can participate as long as you're an active member with at least 30 posts (no junk)
5. If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo.
6. any participate that pick picture off internet or uses somebody else's will be automatically disqualified, and remove from all of challenges permanently.
7. if you would like to 'steal' a picture off this contest thread, do ask for permission from original poster first - the more you ask, more they will like you.
8. the submitted photo of the winner (and finalists) will be posted in a new thread within two days of the following weekend (by 22nd of august)
9. we understand your needs of watermarks, copyrights, etc. - please have your photo visible as much as can be or judge(s) will pass the most distracting photos.
10. I, freckles, reserve the right to decide the winner of the photo challenge and the forum admins and moderators reserve the right to exclude or remove any photo solely at their discretion

remember, submit only one photo per challenge, of your own, NO photoshopping please. that's considered cheating. and, your pictures; it's not all about quality, composition, creativity and efforts too! most of all, have fun! and enjoy the others. :) again, any more ideas or concerns to throw in, please do PM me!

also, please refrain from cluttering up the thread, thank you.

I read the above notes and got to thinking and went to look on the site i use to add pics too and had a couple there. So since its anything I'll add one this time.

JR.jpg

oh comeon, give one subject instead "anything". It make us more eager and think something or thoughtless by take picture. Hey, just try to make some disagree. If not... that's cool.

oh comeon, give one subject instead "anything". It make us more eager and think something or thoughtless by take picture. Hey, just try to make some disagree. If not... that's cool.
okay. not to worry, themes will be used only once. one time.

here, why don't you go and pick a subject for your own picture that eagers you, you've got a lot of choixes! (and who knows, to eager others?) :)

IMG_1767.jpg

Antelope Canyon: slot canyon near Page/Lake Powell, Arizona

I'll fix it guys, the access I have is blocked at work, I will fix it when I get home from work tonight.

What? nobody comment on their picture? Okay, I'll be like Hell's Photo (Hell's Kitchen)

http://i37.tinypic.com/35ak4ma.jpg

What's that? Suppose it be creep until someone like vampire attack and suck my neck? It's too quiet through...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/dbarovian/IMG_1767.jpg

Antelope Canyon: slot canyon near Page/Lake Powell, Arizona

Nice, but it's nothing special because I seen thousand similar one. It's not much creative. Yet, it's beautiful natural, I'm tell you.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2r4obp0.jpg

can anyone see this pix? (as it is blocked view at my end)

What a cute! But I afraid, this isn't locket photo contest. I'm looking forward on the large picture for my eyes to see.

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy31/andye9503/contest.jpg

Nice scene, I would like to know where it come from. Unfortunately, I feel it's feel depressive and dark and cheap post. If I was you, I could go low the grass and make more interesting along the village and mountain and blue-ish sky. It would make me totally happy.

What? nobody comment on their picture? Okay, I'll be like Hell's Photo (Hell's Kitchen)

You will call someone of Hell's Photo. :giggle:

I think that should be nature photography images.

Nice scene, I would like to know where it come from. Unfortunately, I feel it's feel depressive and dark and cheap post. If I was you, I could go low the grass and make more interesting along the village and mountain and blue-ish sky. It would make me totally happy.

It was taken in Montana.

Poweron, why are you judging photos during the contest? Ur probably not a judge, either.

Back