O.J. Simpson Not Getting A Retrial, Nevada Supreme Court Rules

People are already making a mockery of him (via FB)...saw an article saying he was caught "choking the chicken" in his cell...LOL...at 70...feel it's limp or a limp chicken...anyway, heard/read too he has a few million dollars stached away...what next?...Cowboys drafting him for a quarterback position?...LOL

I watch a video from the hearing. He is an old guy now and like so many who played football, he has some limitations with walking.

People are already making a mockery of him (via FB)...saw an article saying he was caught "choking the chicken" in his cell...LOL...at 70...feel it's limp or a limp chicken...anyway, heard/read too he has a few million dollars stached away...what next?...Cowboys drafting him for a quarterback position?...LOL

Oh crap, OJ is going kill me soon, that's scary.

Saw a pix of a white Bronco...parked behind the Courthouse...washed, detailed and gassed up....It's all ready, OJ.

Dang, my blood runs cold, sorry. I try not to be judgmental, but he is a manipulative narcissist. He'll go back.

Saw a pix of a white Bronco...parked behind the Courthouse...washed, detailed and gassed up....It's all ready, OJ.

Oh wow, I was too young to remember about OJ chase and my father showed me about OJ chase on local news, also we were in Florida for vacation.

I was 6 years old and completed the kindergarten on June 3, 1994.

Rodney King and 1992 LA riot are in OJ's TV documentary so what's crazy in 1990s.

Oh wow, I was too young to remember about OJ chase and my father showed me about OJ chase on local news, also we were in Florida for vacation.

I was 6 years old and completed the kindergarten on June 3, 1994.

Rodney King and 1992 LA riot are in OJ's TV documentary so what's crazy in 1990s.
And today.

Bronco.jpg

Nevada need him back to gambling world because he is so good at it.

From what I've read, he most certain will be coming to Florida...altho' most residents don't want him in the State...Says he's looking forward to "steak dinners" and Golfing....must be nice, huh?...and the Goldman's say they still will be pursuing more lawsuits against him.

It probably won't be long before he does something else that will get him into trouble and send him back to the big house.

From what I've read, he most certain will be coming to Florida...altho' most residents don't want him in the State...Says he's looking forward to "steak dinners" and Golfing....must be nice, huh?...and the Goldman's say they still will be pursuing more lawsuits against him.
Maybe you'll run into him somewhere. ;)

I wonder about the point of pursuing more lawsuits. Does he even have the money to pay what they've asked/will be asking?

I wonder about the point of pursuing more lawsuits. Does he even have the money to pay what they've asked/will be asking?
Seems he does have an NFL pension that the Goldman's cannot touch...Not sure if it's about the point, but moreso the Principle.... Keeping this in the News.

Back