Nyle DiMarco Joins 'Dancing With the Stars'

No , I don't watch reality shows . I like shows and movies that has a plot to them , I like to try solve a crime before the show over.

No , I don't watch reality shows . I like shows and movies that has a plot to them , I like to try solve a crime before the show over.

Yeah I know what you mean. I used to hate reality shows until Nyle was in it. Then it's not bad.

Probably not- I always forget it's on. My mom watches it or at least she did. Wasn't Marlee Matlin on some years ago?

Not me, dancing isn't very interesting.

Ha ha I understand. I like to watch anyone dancing but dancing with the star that I don't really pay attention to. but Nyle will be there. I will see if I ll watch it lol

Let me know if he break his legs. I hear that Marlee got his ankle sores very bad.

He did great! Less clothing on him works for me :naughty:

Oh my god He's doing so GOOD! I know Peta has been teaching him how to dance, cues and many things. She did a great job too. I am glad that he mentioned " She's dancing to the music and I just follow her with my eyes." SO TRUE SO TRUE SO TRUE!! <3 He's pretty tall, for 6'2!! hot hot hot hot

Back