Nyle DiMarco Joins 'Dancing With the Stars'

I've never watched DWTS but I might this time around. I missed the first one with Nyle other than the video I saw on FB. The man is worth drooling over, seriously. :)

Sorry if this was already posted, but I read that he tied for the top 3 in last night's show. So he's off to a good start. I'm proud of good deaf role models - it helps erase the ideology "deaf people can't do anything". He's proven otherwise.

I'm on spring break this week so I got a chance to see whole thing ;) but next week blah I will miss probably an hour of it cuz I will be taking bus home from class lol oh well

He does have big ears, but... is that really that important?

Fuzzy

The OP mentioned his big ears not me.

All I said , I am not looking at his ears if you catch my drift.

Do you guys think Nyle will beat Marlee Matlin?

Nyle is also younger than Marlee lol

Nyle brings sex appeal to the dance floor. Plus, his partner is a woman who can teach Nyle smooth moves. The chemistry him and Peta got is hot!

Yes Len is tougher judge he is British but he been back and forth USA and Britain both he is head judge but he know best dance and judge for over decade but he been head judge for strictly come dancing in Britain only but he also judge for dancing with the stars as head judge in USA

I thought he did pretty good, but the judge mainly criticize on his partner for not teaching him the proper slow and soft movement. The score is based on Peta.

Back