Nuclear war-proof underground house

love to live in it..the up ground house must be a shell i like see how get down to the bunker

26 feet - is that all??
multiple nuke blasts in a nuke war would shave off 20-50M dirt, soil, sand,grass, rocks of the top!!,
at least..

26 feet - is that all??
multiple nuke blasts in a nuke war would shave off 20-50M dirt, soil, sand,grass, rocks of the top!!,
at least..
I don't think it was meant to protect from a direct blast at ground zero but from the after effects of radiation and break down of society.

The house and furnishings look more 60's than 70's to me.

Makes me feel like I am looking at a Disneyland ride or inside a Las Vegas hotel.

26 feet - is that all??
at least..

no bunker can protect you from ground zero.

come think of it, even the rich powerful, have bunker to hide, im pretty sure each of those enemy militarys will have nukes targeting that also...and maybe even a weird old fashioned sci-fi of a 'drilling bomb' to come out after the missle mid-air deporting of the 'cargoed' screw-in the ground bombs...
i wouldnt even be surprise of my fancy-tantasty thinking be a reality too, they have all sorts of ways, there was neutron bombs (radiation more intensified than actual blast, +gaama rays too)...so im saying NO ONE is safe - basically im staying nothing will surprise me now
maybe im wrong...and im not gonna google anything but study stuff till further notice...its just AD for morning coffee. then im off to study...good day/night

come think of it, even the rich powerful, have bunker to hide, im pretty sure each of those enemy militarys will have nukes targeting that also...and maybe even a weird old fashioned sci-fi of a 'drilling bomb' to come out after the missle mid-air deporting of the 'cargoed' screw-in the ground bombs...
i wouldnt even be surprise of my fancy-tantasty thinking be a reality too, they have all sorts of ways, there was neutron bombs (radiation more intensified than actual blast, +gaama rays too)...so im saying NO ONE is safe - basically im staying nothing will surprise me now
maybe im wrong...and im not gonna google anything but study stuff till further notice...its just AD for morning coffee. then im off to study...good day/night

that's what Saddam had and it was easily destroyed lol!

Americans developed "Bunker Buster" precisely for that purpose. we have a few different kinds. it was too easy. now you understand why our defense budget is immense.

Back