ntouch vp iphone

ZolloAllyn

Reaction score
it true business iphone finally have ntouch vp on iphone

i look apple store and saw sornson have ntouch. about time! i install big file wow and i install buzz note too

i have call for sign up account again but they close right now :(

fsIfe.png

It required to have other phone number for nTouch iPhone. Huh? Z4, Z4 Mobile use one phone number. It easier life for me.

It required to have other phone number for nTouch iPhone. Huh? Z4, Z4 Mobile use one phone number. It easier life for me.

yup same with purple, one number. At least sorenson lets you transfer your phone list from your current sorenson vp to ntouch.

yup same with purple, one number. At least sorenson lets you transfer your phone list from your current sorenson vp to ntouch.

ZVRS and Purple one number for home VP and mobile VP?

Then I cannot call home to my wife or my kids because I only can have one number logged on at a time?

I rather be normal way, Home VP and Mobile VP different number not same one number then I can call home to my wife or kids any time.

And I don't want log off home VP then log on mobile VP then log off mobile VP and log on back at home VP.

Our families and friends call home VP if no answer then call our mobile VP number like everyone one else does that way

Too much hassle for me and my wife but maybe one number good for single people ...

ZVRS and Purple one number for home VP and mobile VP?

Then I cannot call home to my wife or my kids because I only can have one number logged on at a time?

I rather be normal way, Home VP and Mobile VP different number not same one number then I can call home to my wife or kids any time.

And I don't want log off home VP then log on mobile VP then log off mobile VP and log on back at home VP.

Our families and friends call home VP if no answer then call our mobile VP number like everyone one else does that way

Too much hassle for me and my wife but maybe one number good for single people ...

umm excuse me.... nobody said you HAD to use YOUR purple/zvrs number for home AND away. Just have your wifey open her own vrs account for home. you use your own for away. Or just call the VRS support and say you need one for business and one for home for all other calls. Its exactly same thing as having ntouch number and vp200 and whatever. Just open another vp account. currently fcc is NOT restricting ONE vrs number to ONE person. You just do what suits you the best. there is no one size fits all vrs number.

nTouch Mobile for iPhone review from DeafNation.com

Jed takes a look at the new nTouch Mobile for iPhone, discussing its features and capabilities now that nTouch is finally here for your iOS devices! Take a look at the nTouch Through Jed’s Eyes!

See this vlog

Sorenson nTouch Mobile for iPhone | Through Jed's Eyes

Epic fail. Lack of incompatible with other VRS mobile/computer and no P2P video mail messages except VRS.

nTouch Mobile for iPhone review from DeafNation.com

Jed takes a look at the new nTouch Mobile for iPhone, discussing its features and capabilities now that nTouch is finally here for your iOS devices! Take a look at the nTouch Through Jed’s Eyes!

See this vlog

Sorenson nTouch Mobile for iPhone | Through Jed's Eyes

Epic fail. Lack of incompatible with other VRS mobile/computer and no P2P video mail messages except VRS.

That was a good vlog, thanks for sharing it. One thing about "incompatible", you have to remember that videoconferencing is still infant technology, once a governing body is set up that establishes videoconferencing standards for all VRS provider to follow then they'll all be able to call each other same as cell phones nowadays.

Back