NTID/RIT. I still think about going there.

Chimajo

Reaction score
If you guys go to NTID/RIT, you can share your experience with me.
I want to go there. What is your career/major?
I heard that some people need to go to NTID and improve their math and English skills. What else?

Do you have a local deaf club in your area? Sure, someone there may have went to RIT/NTID. Find an activity or 2 from deaf club in your area and go there. I bet a lot of people are in your boat. Just ask around.

When your here in NTID's birthplace...

Stay Far, Far, I seriously mean FAR away from the Folsom Health Center. They are there ONLY for money for themselves, they don't really help patients like they should have. You will get bone minimum help from them, trust me! Sadly, that center is about 2.4 miles from NTID

I can see why two Deaf doctors left that center.

Much more than that. Yes, they got Deaf club, about 6 miles from NTID, but that is NOT the only place for Deafies. We have several numbers of organizations serving Deaf community. I don't know how many at this time but years ago, I was told that there was 47 different organizations all served their own purpose catering Deaf people only.

You might hear that we get lots of snow. I am afraid it seems may not be true anymore. The last 10 years is unbelievable, not much!

Do you have a local deaf club in your area? Sure, someone there may have went to RIT/NTID. Find an activity or 2 from deaf club in your area and go there. I bet a lot of people are in your boat. Just ask around.

Back