NRA offensive exposes deep U.S. divisions on guns

In bold - I disagree with you because states with gun friendly laws won't make firearm deaths so lower, look at Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina.

If California, New Jersey, Illinois and New York have high numbers in ratio than all states so your argument will be reasonable, but it didn't happen. It means - it hasn't make anything to lower, even if they are gun friendly state like Louisiana.

More gun laws, more gun deaths; less gun laws, less gun deaths are misconception because the studies don't put group about whichever is high, or low.

the reason why you're confused is because you're not thinking deep enough when you are looking at the pictures.

most gun crimes seem to occur at major metropolitan areas including gun-restrictive areas with high population density so that's why you're seeing gun-friendly states showing higher incidents which appears to contradicts with my statement when in fact my statement is actually correct.

something I learned from a wise man at conference - it's very cheap to collect the data but it's very expensive to interpret the data.

What about the District of Columbia?

I'm curious how the state ratios break down by city? That is, sometimes a state is gun friendly but certain large-population cities within the state are gun restrictive.

I don't mention about DC because they are not state, the DC is just city.

I don't think there are any studies about break the states into cities, so in Alabama, it is unconstitutional for cities to restrict the gun laws, however it is allowed for universities to ban on CCW or open carry on their campus. The homicide around campuses are much lower than rest of citywide.

the reason why you're confused is because you're not thinking deep enough when you are looking at the pictures.

most gun crimes seem to occur at major metropolitan areas including gun-restrictive areas with high population density so that's why you're seeing gun-friendly states showing higher incidents which appears to contradicts with my statement when in fact my statement is actually correct.

something I learned from a wise man at conference - it's very cheap to collect the data but it's very expensive to interpret the data.

I don't think that I'm confused and I have difficult to believe your claim, unless you have to prove about say "states with most gun restriction have more gun-related homicides" and any statistics to support your argument. I don't see your statement as fact unless you have to prove.

I doubt that cities in southern states like New Orleans, Columbia and Jackson adopt any gun restrictions that are stricter than state law because those are unconstitutional in the state court.

All I can say is that you are hard-headed. How many people died in this incident? So the shotgun is not semi-automatic. That's a difference.

you do realize that shotgun is more devastating than a handgun? you can kill multiple targets from one shot.

it stated that the shooter has numbers of shells in his pockets but fortunately.. a campus monitor talked to him into putting down his shotgun.

more people would have died if a campus monitor wasn't there to talk him down.

I don't think that I'm confused and I have difficult to believe your claim, unless you have to prove about say "states with most gun restriction have more gun-related homicides" and any statistics to support your argument. I don't see your statement as fact unless you have to prove.

I doubt that cities in southern states like New Orleans, Columbia and Jackson adopt any gun restrictions that are stricter than state law because those are unconstitutional in the state court.

*shrug*

feel free to agree to disagree.

And here to prove the point that gun control is bad idea especially for millions of law abiding citizens.

Gun rights groups say Georgia home invasion proves their point - CNN.com

Kudo to homeowner, and that scumbag that got 5 shots from homeowner, GOOD for him scumbag! And because he was shot 5 times, he can not hide himself, bam! he gotta to serve justice immediately.
No, handguns or shotguns are allowed. The current debate is about banning semi-automatic (assault) weapons. Clear? The gun owners buy guns without semi-automatic. That's fine. They buy semi-automatic guns, what the fuck for? That's fucking stupid as millions of Americans agree.

And here to prove the point that gun control is bad idea especially for millions of law abiding citizens.

Gun rights groups say Georgia home invasion proves their point - CNN.com

Kudo to homeowner, and that scumbag that got 5 shots from homeowner, GOOD for him scumbag! And because he was shot 5 times, he can not hide himself, bam! he gotta to serve justice immediately.

I'm centrist on gun issues. I don't agree with conservative's claim about more guns, less crime (especially you) and liberal's claim about less gun, less crime (especially CrazyPaul). The politically manipulate of gun laws (loosen or tighten) are not going help with crime's problem and the society is major problem for the crime.

I'm more concerned about mass shooting. Most states allow you to use deadly weapon for self defense at private properties, especially home, so those are not my concern - see Castle Doctrine. I'm not interested about how good is article about self defense at private properties and it is very classical stories. I'm not going report to news if I successfully shoot the bugler for privacy reason and it doesn't have any special.

I'm looking for preventable measurement for mass shooting and it is nearly impossible, and very hard. You cannot apply the solution about self defense at home to prevent the mass shooting in public area like schools, because it is more complicated and less accuracy.

Read again! He was shot 5 times, and still alive!, If you read again, it will said supposedly more than 1, and 6 rounds may not be enough, this is the whole point why limitation and semi automatic ban is bad idea.

No, handguns or shotguns are allowed. The current debate is about banning semi-automatic (assault) weapons. Clear? The gun owners buy guns without semi-automatic. That's fine. They buy semi-automatic guns, what the fuck for? That's fucking stupid as millions of Americans agree.

it didn't work during Clinton Administration

it didn't work during Clinton Administration

I think it was bad idea for federal to ban on assault weapon so the regulation should be left to state.

Wyoming and Montana don't agree with ban on assault weapon, so make as federal law is conflict of interest.

Millions of Americans disagree too. :)

Semi-automatic guns are fun to shoot.

Going to make this related to post #330 that I posted earlier, first three types of murders, whats matter with the murderer, right? 4th, We gotta to do about guns, eh

BADcheBCcAAlZR2.jpg

Wondering how many were killed by assault rifles? I don't think more than 328 in 2011. Why worry about guns? Should we start worrying about knifes? Owww! My ears hurts! I just heard chef screaming! They don't want to ban knives, gee! What the hell can we do?

That's why mass murderers chose those guns. Right?

My answer will be YES.

I know that you will going say "Reinstate 1994 Federal Assault Weapon Ban in the law".

Your state, California has very, very strong gun control, so congratulation to you, so what next? California will going completely gun control law, on par with UK and you better to beg to US Supreme Court to rule as constitutional. :lol:

Back