Not new but new

Bergyn

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Bergyn. I am a senior in high school and hearing. I started learning sign language at the end of 8th grade. I haven't much got in the culture but I'm working on that. I don't know if this is allowed so tell me to delete it if I need to. I'm trying to look for people who want to sign with me as I'm kind of alone in my (honestly) entire town. The only people that I'm aware of that have any deafness either have hearing aids or are elderly and don't sign. Iwould love to be able to sign with someone to get some receptive practice and also just be able to have a conversation with someone and ASL so that I can just build my strength in sign language.

Welcome you will find many here to help,post what your connection is, Skype? the older have Marco polo, I don't know what that is but it must have been the thing, my Skype studders makes it hard, what part of country you in? Must be big city if they teach ASL, probably teach more SEE, read around the sight, I always recommend late onset deafness under Our World Our culture, 8th grade? I guess you may be old enough to understand or at least start to get an inkling again welcome ask questions tell us something:welcome::wave::welcome::popcorn:

Back