not happy Firefox!

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I quit IE long time, I love Firefox since version 15.0, it is better but they change 15.0.1 or high biggest problem!!

15.0.1 or up - I open two windows firefox, #1 is backward, #2 is frontward, I use link on #2 but it is swtich to #1, I fedup again press tab. Need TOP Always on #2 but not #1.. problem!

17 - very slow, high cpu usage, 50%!!!

same you too?

I tired search engine about them

any idea fix 17 like normal 15.0

i used firefox sll thr time, the latest and i handpick the best addons, it so good!, and i used kaspersky..as an AV...

i dunno whats youre bitchn about its highly likelu you need to go to computer classes to learn all the stuff , its paces of changes in software available, (ie browser, AVs, media players, games, everything ) are outpacing what ordinary PC /windows (even apples - would bt surprised) needs and know, like so many good changes happens but people dont know, it gets too many junk emails saying 'new updated' its just get binned out into trash cans on the desktop so people never had a chance to find out...that sort of thing

whole point is, browsers crashes becuase people got lazy to 'maintain their computers'

I used to have Firefox too.

I was always on Internet Explorer, but then I decided to give Firefox a try. Loved it.

So, I stuck with Firefox for many years... until their new one started causing problems with my computer.

I switched to Chrome. :)

Hi Guys,

I quit IE long time, I love Firefox since version 15.0, it is better but they change 15.0.1 or high biggest problem!!

15.0.1 or up - I open two windows firefox, #1 is backward, #2 is frontward, I use link on #2 but it is swtich to #1, I fedup again press tab. Need TOP Always on #2 but not #1.. problem!

17 - very slow, high cpu usage, 50%!!!

same you too?

I tired search engine about them

any idea fix 17 like normal 15.0

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

I love it and easy share bookmark and history for my Macbook, PC, and iPhone.

IE? no go!
firefox- used to be my favorite - I ditched it in favor of CHROME.

Ever since I used chrome- I havent looked back.

For those who say ie, firefox, chrome has problems and screw up pc - need to REFORMAT! why? your pc must be full of corrupt issues or bugs or viruses.

I am sick and tired of hearing that I installed this and that and now its all screwed up.

Firefox is a bloated, memory leaking POS. Chrome has come and eaten its lunch and is now working on its dinner.

Back