Nosebleed!

deafbajagal

Reaction score
I am typing on one hand because the other one is holding my nose. I can't get the nosebleed to stop! Ugh.

Is this a sign I'm addicted to AD? :shock:

I am typing on one hand because the other one is holding my nose. I can't get the nosebleed to stop! Ugh.

Is this a sign I'm addicted to AD? :shock:

Must be! Take time to stuff cotton rolls up your nose. :)

My boys get them occassionally, due to the very dry weather here in Florida. What I do is get a very cold compress and have them lean their heads back.

put a tampon in your nose... seriously no joke it'll help lol.

It could be stress, change of weather etc.

Doc told my son never to put anything into the nose during a nosebleed. You never know what's wrong. In my son's case, he had basically blown his nose too hard during an allergy fit, and blew a hole in there. He had to have it cauterized (sp?).

Doc told my son never to put anything into the nose during a nosebleed. You never know what's wrong. In my son's case, he had basically blown his nose too hard during an allergy fit, and blew a hole in there. He had to have it cauterized (sp?).

In all seriousness, I agree. Shouldn't put anything in your nose.

Finally stopped about two hours ago...drove me crazy!!! Never had a nosebleed before and here I was, bleeding all over the place nearly all day. :p

Finally stopped about two hours ago...drove me crazy!!! Never had a nosebleed before and here I was, bleeding all over the place nearly all day. :p

I used to get 'em all the time for a few years. Moved to another state, they stopped.

Best way to stop them was to put a lot of Vaseline on a Q-tip and coat the entire nostril as far back as you can go. Seriously. Bleeding stopped shortly afterwards.

Yeah, he already wants me to come in tomorrow afternoon. I'm having too many weird stuff going on all at once. This doesn't include my 103 fever I can't seem to bring down, sudden episodes of seizures, etc. I'm trying to be positive and not to freak out about it.

The doctor says to pinch hard and to lean FORWARD. Never back. Interesting.

True. I am certified with CPR + First Aid, they instruct us to not lean back, because the blood from nose can go back to brain. Blood must go out from nose, not encourage to pressure hard to get blood out. Let it go out by itself. If it last more than 10 minutes, see doctor.

True. I am certified with CPR + First Aid, they instruct us to not lean back, because the blood from nose can go back to brain. Blood must go out from nose, not encourage to pressure hard to get blood out. Let it go out by itself. If it last more than 10 minutes, see doctor.

Boy , we had it all wrong when I was kid! My older sister got nose bleeds a lot , she always put her head back! I guess we did this to keep the blood from getting on our cloth or we just did not know better!

yes, it's a sign you are addicted.

typing on AD instead of taking care of your needs...tsk tsk hehe.

Probably due to dry weather or something.

I've had sudden nose bleeds a few times before. I was sleeping next to a huge cold window during extremely dry weather. I woke up one morning and my nose started bleeding. :Ohno:

Sounds like something i would do at a Hunt Test. Just something you can't walk away from given the set up.

Back